• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old School repost maybe?

PQfingers

4th Level Red Feather
I forgot where I found these.

Attachments

• cbmtj.jpg
    cbmtj.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 992
  • cbmtj2.jpg
    cbmtj2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,017
Ah... Good' ol CB. Great artist and community pioneer.

*doff's hat in respect

I forgot where I found these.

CB genrously created those illustrations for the Morandilas's Ticklers Journal nearly 14 years ago.

As CAB stated... He was a great artist and a community pioneer.

He also was really one heck of a nice guy. I wish he was still with us today. He is sorely missed.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm glad this got posted actually. Some of the old good artists from the dawn of the community are in danger of being forgotten, especially in CB's case since he's sadly deceased. I've actually been looking for a piece of CB art that I once had on a hard drive that died on me years back. It was one of the few strips he did - "Tony's Tan and Tickle Spa" or something like that - that depicted a rather special automated tanning bed. I have never seen it since. Would anyone happen to have it in an old collection somewhere and be willing to post?

does anyone know where other CB art can be viewed?
I did a search here and tickle theater. No luck. I must be imagining things. I thought there was a CB thread many years ago on this site,or TT.

That's the problem with time...it washes everything away eventually. Sharing is a way to fight that, though; the more people who have it, the more opportunity exists that someone will have it in the future.

I wholeheartedly agree. There were a great deal of random b&w drawings available on the new internet of the 80's and 90's, but it took extensive searches and hours to compile. CB had a nice clean sexy style . It's been so many years since I've seen these images, but they instantly bring me back to my own early eye-opening, heart-pounding years as I discovered, I am not alone in my fetish. Hats off to you ALL.

They are great! Any more?
Love the socks also :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

navel.gifreflect6.gifreflect7.gifreflect8.gifreflect9.gif

That's all that I have. He told me a long time ago that he did the 'Give us the code' one for me since I had expressed an interest in mechanical */f at the time. :)

If ANYONE can add to it with the Tony's Tanning bed strip I would be deeply grateful. It was the best one and has rarely been seen since he passed away and his website vanished.

To: FilthyWeasel ..thank you for all the wonderful pic post...thanks for sharing a great collection

View attachment 375459View attachment 375460View attachment 375461View attachment 375462View attachment 375463

That's all that I have. He told me a long time ago that he did the 'Give us the code' one for me since I had expressed an interest in mechanical */f at the time. :)

If ANYONE can add to it with the Tony's Tanning bed strip I would be deeply grateful. It was the best one and has rarely been seen since he passed away and his website vanished.

BRAVO, Filthy! Nicely archived. Well done.

not the best quality but oh well

Attachments

• tanning.gif
    tanning.gif
    69 KB · Views: 228
Does anyone have slightly larger versions to read the text in any of the above or can anyone make them out?

Most of the Reflections series were illegible way back 15 years ago. Not even CB had better copies that he could show. So for some the words are loong gone, sorry.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back