• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older, mature lady Lee's

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
1rst off there will be no P.M.ing...or drool contacting , this is out of curiosity sake only,.i,m an older guy, male tickler..52 tomorrow in fact,.(thanks for reminding myself) and like most ticklers have been into tickling well forever i my case literally .
I didn't have internet growing up and of course now i do,.i,m finding tons and tons of young ladies that love being tickled that are members of T.M.F ,.however out of curiosity and with quite a large membership are there ....how do i put this Eliquently ....any more seasoned ?..mature age wise ?..oh heck,.older lady ticklee's in the forum?

I'm with ya man! All these young cuties are nice to look at, but way too young for us, right? Besides, I'm sure thay have no interest in "old" guys anyway. Let me know if you have any luck.

I'm with ya, man! All these young cuties are nice to look at, but I'm sure that they have no interest in "old" guys, even if it were only for tickling. Let me knw if you have any luck.

I would almost always prefer older women 35 +. I am a lee that loves to be tied tight and teased as well as tickle tortured. My experience is that older woman know instinctively what I like and how to deliver. AND I find them incredibly sexy

wish you luck seem's there isn't much of an older crowd of women here into tickling

Hey,hey there,I beg to differ gentlemen. Lets just say that I am
40+ y.o. and enjoy being tickled by my BF alot. Sorry I'm late here.
I enjoy being tickled,(feet mostly), I enjoy wearing nylons and,, when
it comes to him, I enjoy everything he dreams up for us to try,lol. If
ya don't believe me, check out my pics in the image section.:tickle:

I am older, too, but I prefer to tickle younger girls aged perhaps 19 to 35.

amanda is in her 40s.
perhaps there arent as many mature women here because it is a key age for family business like raising your children.
i know from amanda's angle, all things restraint related stopped to concentrate on the family for quite a while, as there are things that sometimes arent appropriate with youngsters in the house, but now...lol

Very interesting post when you think about if there are tons of younger women that are into being tickled and are more easily found here or where ever why would there not be older women that equally enjoy being tickled and can be understandably harder to find because they may not venture out into places like ours, are married and too settled, etc.
I would imagine that older women would be a treat for lers of all ages to get a laugh out of.

Come on Mature Women...Where Art Thou???

TXGIGGLEE is over 50 and a very ticklish lee. I am her ler. We just returned from Houston where TXGIGGLEE was tied to a table (much like a massage table but stronger) and was tickled by 8 people at once. She should have heard her laugh and scream. Her photos are in my profile and on TMF albums.
Ticklerbc

I am, well, older than 19. A year from 40 and I absolutely love being tied and tickled. When a ticklish spot is found and I start begging for mercy, that actually means torment me in that spot forever. But I am married and settled, and our tickling games are restricted to the few nights with no kids at home. As far as TXGIGGLEE ... I must admit I've "fantasized" about that very situation ... I'm a little jealous and wish it was me.

Would love to find a Ticklish mature woman. There is something special about them.

i'm 45, but am i "mature" hmm... i might be 45 chronologically but i have little connection to that age. i look more like 35 (so they say), think more like 25 and under the right tickling conditions might act more like 5.

i'll never understand why people get so caught up in chronological age. i'm pretty age-blind, playing with people 20 years older or younger than me. i find that when i'm around people my age, it feels like they're much older than me. dare i say it feels like i'm around "adults" LOL. maybe it's because i haven't gone through the "stages of adulthood" -- marriage, kids, etc.-- or perhaps all my years in academia keeps me young. who knows???

but there you have it, another mature older woman who LOVES LOVES LOVES being tickled. :cheer:

Glad to hear playgirl! As a 40 yo male ler I have asked this question also. And since you're in Boston, you better not come to NYC, or this lifelong Yankee fan will really make you scream. ;-)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back