• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oldschool Extreme Championship Wrestling

ECW from 1994 until 1997 or 98 was quite possibly the single most amazing promotion in the history of professional wrestling.

i have never watched ecw before but i used to watch wwe when it was known as the wwf i miss those days:mhorns:

I picked up on ECW too late. It was early 1997 when I found it at 1am Sunday mornings on one of the sport channels. But I was instantly hooked. Wasn't as good when they moved to Friday nights but it was still Paul Heyman's vision. Heck, I even got a kick out of Joel Gertner!

In my opinion, ECW no longer exists. It died when Vince McMahon took it over.

I picked up on ECW too late. It was early 1997 when I found it at 1am Sunday mornings on one of the sport channels. But I was instantly hooked. Wasn't as good when they moved to Friday nights but it was still Paul Heyman's vision. Heck, I even got a kick out of Joel Gertner!

In my opinion, ECW no longer exists. It died when Vince McMahon took it over.

Yeah, same here, I only starting watching it in the late 90's, I was always a big WWF and WCW fan, and I've heard of ECW, but I never had the channel it was on, and than we finally get it in the late 90's, and I started watching it weekly after than. I also download and collect a lot of matches from the earlier era now as well.

And I agree that ECW no longer exists, the new ECW is just another brand of WWE which doesn't even deserve to have the ECW moniker.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back