• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the verge of going to my first munch, some stupid **** decided to run a stop sign.

I`m glad you weren`t seriously hurt, Leo. Cars can be replaced, so hopefully the insurance company will satisfy your needs. As to the woman who caused the accident, lighten up on her a bit. "Stupid Cunts" need love, too.:Kiss2:

You know what pissed me off about the whole thing Leo...FUCKING DOMINOS!!!

"You don't have a car so technically you're useless to us but we can't get someone to replace you so we'll keep you around until you get another car and make us money"

Fucking ingrates... like you said the least they could have done was ask if you were okay. I'm glad that you're okay and I hope this matter is taken care of in a timely fashion for ya.

I got a rental late afternoon today. Even though I was supposed to have the day off, I called in to work and came in for 5 hours and worked. My arm is sore from it all, but I needed to make some money for myself and for other reasons.

The rental is a 2010 Nissan Sentra, and the insurance is covering it. A very nice car, I must say. I am looking into my options for monthly payments on it should I choose to keep it, or buy something like it because at this point I technically don't own a car.

So yeah, that's the update. Work is work. Bunch of people got canned, bunch called in sick, so I helped out and I hope they appreciate that.

Thanks for the well wishes from everybody. :)

As difficult as it was for my sophomoric mind to get past the words '****' & 'munch' in the thread title , I somehow managed.

LMAO!!!!!! Sounds like something like Crunch 'n Munch?

Glad your okay though:)

Just collect the medical expense for your treatment and the cost for repairing your car from her. Don't ha raze her as she is not your enemy............

Em, yours was my first tickle munch. This was my first Fetlife munch. :D

Anyways, I'm doing alright. My arm and head are doing a lot better but I still have no information about my car. So I'm just kinda driving this nice rental around until somebody decides to wake up and tell me what's going on with mine.

I go back to work today. I was off for 3 days for some reason. I guess they decided I needed time, because I didn't, but I'm happy that I can finally go back.

All is well with the world again. :) Thanks for the support folks.

I missed this thread because I was in the hospital with my mom when you posted it.

I'm very sorry about your accident, Leo, my friend. I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt, but thank God it wasnt serious.

I hope all goes well with going back to work, and that you get some positive news about your car. Take care, my friend,

Mitch

Stinkin' asshole fast-food boss. I had my share of 'em when I worked for Mickey-D's back in the day. They spend two-thirds of their time dissing the employees or pretending to be Marine Corps drill sergeants (probably none of those lamers would have ever made it in the actual USMC). Pardon my ventitude, but this is really a pet peeve of mine.

There have gotta be other gigs where you're paid or at least treated better than you now are. I hope you find one with a minimum of hassle.

In any case, I'm glad you appear to be in one piece. I've had my own dealings with inattentive drivers so I know what you must be going through.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back