• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Day, Two Sessions (M/F + M/F)

C4urself85

TMF Novice
I just wanted to write this down while it was still fresh in my mind. I had a rare day off from work during the week so I decided I wanted to get some tickling done. I placed an ad looking for ticklish females and got a couple takers. After a series of emails, I set up separate meetings with both.

First up was Sarah. We had agreed to meet up at a local Starbucks, so she could feel me out first and in her words, to make sure I was not a killer. She pulled up and I was pleasantly surprised. She was about 5’3”, dark brown hair (with a few stray grays), brown eyes. Just a pretty, everyday woman you might see at the gym or on the train. Hidden under her jacket I would later find out was a very petite, very toned body. I never ask a woman her age, but if I had to guess, I’d say somewhere in her early 30s. I treated for coffee and we made some small talk and talked a little bit more about the session before we headed to the hotel. Prior to meeting up, I had went to the hotel to book a room and get everything set up, so we were able to get right to it.

She stripped down to her tank top, yoga pants and socks. I cuffed her to the bed face up, spread eagle. I had bought an under bed restraint system for just such an occasion. When corresponding with Sarah I had asked her if she was ticklish. She claimed to have not been tickled in a very long time but that she had never not been ticklish. Well it turns out that Sarah was extremely ticklish. I started by poking her in the ribs a few times and within 10 seconds she was asking for a break, which I of course granted. She continued to laugh for several seconds afterwards. It’s safe to say she was not expecting to be this ticklish. I let her know I was not going to torture her and that she could have as many breaks as she needed.

I will say that I took it VERY easy on Sarah. I had let my nails grow just a little, so just gently running them over her bare skin was more than enough to get her going. Every spot I hit was a success. I started with her ribs with poking and a little digging, same for underarms. Even just gently running my nails over her neck had her laughing for a good while after I stopped. I worked my way down her body to her socked covered feet, before giving them a quick tickle too. I took off her socks to reveal a pair of very soft, very sensitive feet.

I had hoped that I was going to get to play with a bunch of my toys but I was more than happy to just glide feathers up and down Sarah’s soles for what seemed like minutes at a time. Feathers were producing nonstop giggles whether on her feet, tummy or underarms and although it tickled her immensely, she could tolerate much longer than my fingers. There is just something so satisfying about slowly, methodically dragging a feather over a sensitive area, and driving someone crazy with laughter.

I also broke out the electric toothbrush on her feet, which put her in hysterics. I asked her where on her feet she was most ticklish and she foolishly used her long toes to point me to her arches. I did what any good tickler would do and ran those spinning bristles all over her arches, getting her to be all twisted up and to roll all the way onto her stomach. She quickly requested no more electric toothbrush as it was too rough for her sensitive feet.

Needless to say, I didn’t bother with the baby oil and hairbrush, which probably would have destroyed her.
The session went on like this with me jumping from area to area. I mostly just tickled her lightly because it was so successful but on occasion I would really dig in and get wild, throw your head back in hysterics, mouth wide open, body spasm reactions. The best spots for that were right in the center of her stomach (even light touches did the trick here) and when I really focused on her feet for anything longer than 15 seconds straight. Our session time was drawing to an end so I decided to hit all her spots from top to toe really good one more time. By the end she was totally spent.

I have to say, I really enjoyed my time with her. And not just the tickling. She was very inquisitive during our numerous breaks. And it was a genuine curiosity about tickling, not a freak show ‘why would anybody like this’ curiosity. I think she really got why someone would want to be on either the giving or receiving end. I think she even got an endorphin rush at a couple points during the session. It was a very cool experience for us both.

Whew. Believe it or not, I had another session minutes after this. Sarah was late (I should have punished her for that haha) so one session ran right up to the next one. I drove off to meet up with Nicole. She had suggested in our correspondence we meet for a drink first. I met her in the parking lot then we went inside and I treated her to a beer. Nicole was about 5’7”, dark black hair and light green eyes. She was likely in her early 40s. Thin, nice body, pretty smile. She looked way better in person. We talked about where we were from, our jobs, etc. After the drinks we stood by our cars and really got into detail about the session.

Nicole was the opposite of Sarah in this regard. She grilled me about everything. She wanted to make sure I wasn’t taking her to a terrible hotel (It was definitely cheap, but clean), about the bondage and to make sure there would be no cameras or photography. I assured her I wanted as much discretion as her. Once she was sure I was cool, she followed me back to the room.

This is where things got interesting. In our correspondence, Nicole made it clear she did not want to be tied to the bed with a stranger under any circumstances. I was hesitant to book her but she kept assuring me that we would have a great time. It turns out that she was a former dancer and had some fetish experience from her time in the club. I figured I’d make the best of it and ask for a tickle/foot fetish session. She agreed and said that she enjoyed foot play. I was skeptical but I thought what the hell.

Once we get in the room, she strips down to her bra and yoga pants. She takes off her boots to reveal a pair of soft, beautiful, well taken care of (and large) feet. I tie her wrists together with a silk tie and do the same for her ankles. They are largely symbolic but she plays along.
When she lays down on the bed I see a side of her I did not see at the bar. She becomes quite flirty and into it. (Man, exotic dancers really know how to make you feel wanted). She’s no longer the 40 something woman I was speaking to at the bar, she is now a submissive and sexy 20 something. I start by tickling her feet and she bursts into laughter. She comments on how she hasn’t been tickled in such a long time but she really likes it.

I move up and tickle her tummy which causes more laughter and encouragement. She tells me again that she really likes it. I’m still in warm up mode, so I’m tickling her gently. She tells me she the way I tickle her is very sensual and that she loves that I’m not all hard and grabby, although I can be if I want to. So I dig into her ribs and get some more good laughs. I do the same with her underarms and she does an amazing job of staying still and keeping her arms above her head and just laughing.
Now I have to get my hands on her feet. She tells me she really loves having her feet worshipped. I waste no time kissing every inch of her feet and sucking her toes. She moans and lets me know how much she likes it and how good I am at it. I take both soles and cover my entire face with them. I am in heaven.

Have you ever seen those videos where the woman asks you to please tickle her feet? Our session was pretty much like that type of video come to life. I ask if she minds if I use feathers. I take two and stroke them all over her soles. They feel really good but they tickle she tells me between bouts of laughter. She likes how good they feel so I run them all over her body to her giggling delight and mine. She loved how sensual yet ticklish they made her feel.
This session is turning way more sensual than I had anticipated but everything I’m doing seems to please her. I worship her feet again alternating between licking between her toes, sucking them and planting big wet kisses on her soles. I remember that this is a tickle session too and throw some playful tickles in.

I go up to her tummy again and tickle her. I decide to blow a raspberry. She laughs really hard. She tells me I’m getting her really good and pulls down her yoga pants a bit so I can play with more of her belly. I pull them down right to her panties and blow a ton of raspberries. Before I know it I’m super into it and blowing and and licking and full out worshipping her stomach, making her writhe, giggle and moan. I’m not even a belly guy, I think I was just losing myself in the moment.

By this point in the session, I am extremely aroused. I go up to her underarms and tickle them but I really just want to untie her and have my way with her. I want to use my tongue on her in other places… But, I am a gentleman and I was not about to do anything remotely close to that. I continue to tickle and worship her, with both us really enjoying ourselves until our time is up.

I got so caught up, I never even bothered to really try to tickle her all that hard. No electric toothbrush, no baby oil, no hairbrush. It was totally not the session I was expecting, but damn was I having a good time.

I definitely want to see both of them again, but I’m not sure who I want to hit up first. I guess that’s a good problem to have.

Quite a doubleheader! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing both experiences with us. :D

Neat story, man. Sounds like it was really a lot of fun. I'm curious to know where you placed the ads, too. Something I'd be interested in trying.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back