• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my favorites

I love that too. She is really ticklish on her feet . I love the restraints.

I liked the clip once he started using his hands. I'm just not a fan of electric toothbrushes. I liked the position too.

Well folks, thats my clip, so, I'd like to thankyou for your all your positive comments. That is definetly one of my favourite clips with Purress so far too. I wasn't sure what people thought of the ticklechair, but after hearing this, I think it will be making another appearance soon.

p.s. In case none of what I just wrote makes sense I want to say I, am quite quite jet lagged !!

Her face and feet are very pretty...

Are her feet soft, ticklefiend? It's obvious how ticklish they are...and I must say my favorite part is when you straddle her ankles and use your fingers to tickle her silly...!

Nice job!

Thanks for the clip! ;)

In response to tkltkltkl

Are her feet soft, ticklefiend? It's obvious how ticklish they are...and I must say my favorite part is when you straddle her ankles and use your fingers to tickle her silly...!

Nice job!

Thanks for the clip! ;)

Glad you enjoyed it friend.

To answer your question, the only thing I can say is a big YES, her feet are wonderfully soft, she takes very good care of them.

If you enjoyed the ankle straddling (I know I did!!),you might enjoy this one too - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1729091395534182738

Ticklefiend

Great clip. Bravo. Nice silky feet; a skilled tickler; and a genuienly ticklish lee . . .hard to find these days

Great clip. Bravo. Nice silky feet; a skilled tickler; and a genuienly ticklish lee . . .hard to find these days

Thank you... again my work. Thats exactly what I aim to put out there.

It was nice to see this great clip pop up again after all this time!

Last edited:
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back