• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my ticklish coworkers

TLKishRedhead

TMF Regular
Hello all, I have a few stories, once I have time to write them down I will. This one is about one of my female coworkers.

I was hanging at her place with my BF, I was in the couch with her, and poked her in the side. I was wonder if she was ticklish at all, sure enough she made a squeal, and I kept poking her ribs for a little bit, my BF turns around and tells out friend you know she's ticklish as well. Than before I know it her legs are wrapped around my waste and she's tickling my underarms and ribs. I start to giggle, but notice her socked feet are right there, only tickled them for a bit before she wanted to call a truce. This wasn't the last time I tickled her, and I know I will tickle her more, cause it really turned my BF on. :)

I will have more just have to remember as best as I can and get more details.

Hope you all enjoy.

Awesome. Can't wait to read more of your escapades. Thanks for sharing.

Please more of this stuff!
Any pics of her feet possibe?

Please more of this stuff!
Any pics of her feet possibe?

Hopefully will post more stories soon, an no pics of her feet, not too many people know about this stuff would be kind of awkward to take pics.

:DWhen you tickle someone's socked feet and they immediately call for a truce, the correct response is to take off her socks and tickle her bare feet!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back