• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Touch Tickling

FeatherEndeavor

3rd Level Orange Feather
A while back I had a session with a woman. I'm a foot guy so I decided to start on the upperbody and work my way down to my favorite part, but her upperbody held a nice surprise. I touched her armpits and it sent her through the roof. Her back arched, her body tensed up, head flew to one side and she was cackling like crazy. But the thing is I didn't poke, squeeze or grab her armpits. Just one touch sent her into hysterics.

So my question for the lers out there is have you ever experienced this? And to the lees if you've had this happen during a session do you have a spot that's actually that ticklish or was it just the anticipation getting to you?

My ex was that way on her pits. Just a light touch and she would shriek! I always loved to exploit that when I had her tied up. Tease her about how much it was going to tickle when my fingers touched down in her pits. And of course it did tickle her like crazy! I loved it! But she would still let me tie her up pretty much whenever I wanted to.

I've had friends and girls I've dated react that way about their feet. Couldn't even breath on them without them jumping out of their skin, even while wearing socks.

Just one finger on my pits sends me into hysterics! Sometimes just blowing lightly on them drives me bonkers.

Just one finger on my pits sends me into hysterics! Sometimes just blowing lightly on them drives me bonkers.

You do realize how many guys you sent through the roof with that statement, right? :laughhard: :rowfull:

My neck is pretty much that ticklish. I get upset/panicky about that one though, because of having been choked in the past and I hate this & was scared, so now someone putting their hands to my neck/throat area, even if they have no intention of choking me makes me freak out thinking they will. I love being kissed there and feathers or other tools there would tickle but wouldn't cause that panic of being strangled, just hands. My boyfriend is trying to help me get past this, after I said that I wanted him to be able to touch/tickle my neck without it upsetting me, by doing very light, brief tickles no more than a couple seconds there and simultaneously, or immediately afterward touching other areas that would turn me on, to try to get me to associate it with pleasure. The last time he tried this, it was extremely ticklish but I definitely ... didn't hate it. 😂

Now as a ler ..He had one spot where there was definitely this reaction... But it was um... A less innocent spot than the other ones talked about here .. . Should I say where? Well screw it I'm gonna ..😂 OK, tmi time... The first time I tickled him in a facedown position, he was naked. And, I could see a little bit of his balls peeking out between his legs as he laid there on his stomach 😂 ... I said something about being able to see them and laughed, and touched with one fingertip... Which caused him to pretty much leap a foot off the bed ... We had fun with this later. 😂

I think if I see it coming but the it happens when you are not expecting the tickles to happen ha

So my question for the lers out there is have you ever experienced this? And to the lees if you've had this happen during a session do you have a spot that's actually that ticklish or was it just the anticipation getting to you?

Yes, I've experienced this. A friend of mine has the most ticklish underarms I've ever seen - exactly what you describe. A half a milligram of pressure in her armpit is enough to send her into hysterics. In her case, it isn't the anticipation. Once she was resting her hands on her head, in a sleeveless top. I just barely touched her armpit with a fingertip when she wasn't looking. Just a microsecond and my hand pulled away, but that was enough to send her into full guffaw mode. I've seen super ticklish feet, necks, bellies and sides, but I don't believe I've ever seen that intense of a response from that little of stimulus though.

My under arms are most certainly this Ticklish, just the index finger coming into contact gets me squirming!

I remember one time when one of my female friends were visiting. We went out to the kitchen to grab something to drink. She opened the fridge, and instead of crouching to have a better look, she just choose to stand to look down at the bottom to browse. She had her hain in a pretty tight ponytail, and the way she looked down, exposed the back of her neck pretty good. She have a pretty beautiful neck, and I couldn't resist and immediately stroke my finger from the top to the bottom of her neck in a smooth move. Her reaction was strong, and it was a mix of an instant scream, yell and laugh. She was also close to jump right into the fridge (it was kind of like a cute little froggy-squirrel jump. She yelled with a panicking voice: "Stop tickling my neck!". I knew her neck was ticklish all around from the back, to the sides and front, but besides her feet, that was the strongest instant reaction I have ever gotten from her. It was really great!

Guess this is a lot more common than I thought it was. Thanks for the responses.

I think you will find a mixture, those who anticipate and want to react in an exaggerated way to let you know there weakness
or displeasure in movement and/or verbally, and those who are simply caught out by the touch at that moment, and I suppose
another variation, those who react with movements when touched or tickled but do not speak, I suspect they are "almost"
inviting more.
I love the positive reactions obviously, once I helped a colleague at work to see over some people with a little lift under her arms,
I had no devilish thoughts, just spontaneous helpfulness, but she reacted with a gasp and told me how ticklish she was there.
I personally have had the good fortune to have been touched or tickled on many occasions and reacted in all of the above ways.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back