• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other Fetishes with Tickling?

That's a really good point, gigglemakr. If it takes ages then any form of "foreplay", including bondage, could ruin the moment (RL is different to videos though, where that part can be edited out ;)). I guess anything can be a fetish including "restraint". :) So even being held down by another person/people while tickled - that sounds great to me too!! :)

Thank you for your thoughts.

--
James

That's a cool combo! :) Glad you found a way to get it made into reality. I can only guess the producers you've tried didn't think it would sell enough, and maybe they don't do customs either.

Maybe. It could be a number of factors with that being one of them, I have no idea. I hope one day I can do my own video store that caters to that to find out for myself.

I've got a slight foot fetish as well and I may be developing an affinity for bondage as well

an ENF fetish which stands for embarrassed nude females LOL, yes there is a forum for that also.

Really? :) I can just imagine the heated discussions there: "She is not embarrased - she's just faking"

This is easly my biggest fetish. Girls wearing sneakers without socks because they like how the sneakers feel worn like that. There are sites and forums for this too! And also, now that the whole "ankle sock" or "hide-a-sock" fashion is everywhere, finding a girl that truly wears her sneakers sockless is becoming so rare to find.

If you're into tickle vids, RT has this maid scene that caters to this fetish.

Maybe. It could be a number of factors with that being one of them, I have no idea. I hope one day I can do my own video store that caters to that to find out for myself.

I know thats the biggest reason we don't do many of them. I would do it as a custom video though.

Now For the OP: Forced Masturbation (tickle them til they agree to make the tickler cum) and orgasm denial/sensory overload scenes are what I like to see. When I'm the one that shot the video I cant enjoy it because it was work. If I am watching a video 2 girls I've never met or worked with then I can enjoy it. For some reason working with the girls personally and being professional removes the content from my spank bank.

I know thats the biggest reason we don't do many of them. I would do it as a custom video though.

Chicken and the egg, huh? If it doesn't seem like a bonified hit out the gate, a producer would have to see it sell pretty well/like hot cakes on another site? Hmm...

When I get this going, I guess we'll see once and for all. Though while I'd love to make a profit I'd ultimately be doing this just cause no one else is, so if it sells great, if not, oh well.

Bondage, duh :D...specifically cuffs, hogties, ankle cuffs, blind folds, gags, etc. Not big on the crazy rope stuff. I'm curious about suspension bondage though....and mummification but NOTHING over the face, too claustrophobic for that. Being totally immobile basically is the biggest turn on.

What else, hmmm...hair grabbing/pulling...especially if I'm wearing a pony tail. Biting in sensitive areas. When it comes to tickling I like when hair brushes are used on the feet. No sensation quite like it. :D

Bondage, duh :D...specifically cuffs, hogties, ankle cuffs, blind folds, gags, etc. Not big on the crazy rope stuff. I'm curious about suspension bondage though....and mummification but NOTHING over the face, too claustrophobic for that. Being totally immobile basically is the biggest turn on.

What else, hmmm...hair grabbing/pulling...especially if I'm wearing a pony tail. Biting in sensitive areas. When it comes to tickling I like when hair brushes are used on the feet. No sensation quite like it. :D

mummified... not afraid of the face covering like you, but its defenitely the best way to go. ever try sharp objects tracing your feet?

I've got a slight foot fetish as well and I may be developing an affinity for bondage as well

That's really interesting! :) Bondage developed later for me too. Strange how fetishes can change/grow/decline. Thank you for posting!

--
James

This is easly my biggest fetish. Girls wearing sneakers without socks because they like how the sneakers feel worn like that. There are sites and forums for this too! And also, now that the whole "ankle sock" or "hide-a-sock" fashion is everywhere, finding a girl that truly wears her sneakers sockless is becoming so rare to find.

That's a good one! That appeals to me as well. Best of luck with finding some more of these!

--
James

Seems to be a common theme developing perhaps - immobilization is more important than out-and-out intense bondage with tickling. That's cool. From my experiences, suspension bondage is the hardest of all - they need a highly skilled rigger to make them safely - and the longest to set up. They look great, but that might be why it's pretty rarely combined with tickling on video at least.

Hair pulling, that's cool! :) Kind of a crossover with submission, which goes well with bondage, perhaps. Hair brush on feet...oh yes LOVE it!! :) :)

Thanks for your post, SoundSiren, and love the pic!! :)

--
James

mummified... not afraid of the face covering like you, but its defenitely the best way to go. ever try sharp objects tracing your feet?

Mummified! :) Awesome! But do you miss something from not seeing the face of the lee as they are tickled? Maybe that's not the point though with mummification. Sharp objects on feet, really cool :)

Thanks for posting!

--
James

Interesting what you say about boots as opposed to flip-flops. Is part of your liking for boots seeing them taken off revealing the bare foot? Just wondering! :)

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. My best theory is flip-flops are... in an inaccurate word, lazy. There's nothing to them; no effort, no mystery. And it's not necessarily a liking of boots, but they're simply near the better end of the spectrum, whereas flip-flops constitute the opposite end.

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. My best theory is flip-flops are... in an inaccurate word, lazy. There's nothing to them; no effort, no mystery. And it's not necessarily a liking of boots, but they're simply near the better end of the spectrum, whereas flip-flops constitute the opposite end.

Well explained, thank you. I get what you mean about flip-flops being *lazy*!

--
James

This may be more of a fantasy setting than a fetish, but I think tickling goes unbelievably well with light erotic embarrassment, such as having the ticklish victim remove her clothing right before being restrained, or forcing her to perform sexy dance moves or other embarrassing tasks in order to get a break from the tickling...

That's really interesting, dreamr! Thanks for posting your thoughts. Personally I love that too, and it goes perfectly with a tickling scenario!! :) I guess, coming from a bondage background with Jasmine Sinclair (one of our TickleHoneys), we've done lots of forced clothes removal scenes and similar to what you're saying on her bondage website, and they are very fun and sexy I think. :) Thanks again for posting!!!

--
James

Bondage has always been a favourite flavour in tickling. It's a wide spread fetish and a fun way to spice up your playtime.

I 10000000% agree with you Ishaanshah!!! :) They are made for each other! :) Thank you for posting.

--
James

Mummified! :) Awesome! But do you miss something from not seeing the face of the lee as they are tickled? Maybe that's not the point though with mummification. Sharp objects on feet, really cool :)

Thanks for posting!

--
James

oh the sounds and reactions make up for it ;) not sure if it would make good video necessarily.... i know i'd be curious though!

oh the sounds and reactions make up for it ;) not sure if it would make good video necessarily.... i know i'd be curious though!

Oh yes I get you! :) Definitely be amazing for the ticklee I think - so much sensory deprivation apart from the sudden and unexpected bursts of being tickled!!! :D Could be fantastic!! :)

--
James

Bondage definitely goes hand in hand with tickling for me. I've only been tied and tickled once, but I loved it. (Perhaps one day I'll get to enjoy it again.)

I have another interest, but I don't know if it qualifies as a fetish, exactly. Verbal taunting is a huge part of my fantasies. My captor ties me up and then taunts me about not being able to get away. Then when he begins tickling me, he taunts me about how ticklish and helpless I am. And finally when he notices how excited I am, he'll taunt me about that, telling me that if I ask him nicely he might let me climax. I think I'd explode if someone did that to me in real life!

Thank you loads for posting your own likes here, Giggles! :) I really hope you get to try being tied and tickled again - definitely the most fantastic things together!! :)

And verbal taunting is DEFINITELY a fetish I would say. And another one that goes incredibly well with bondage+tickling. I absolutely love your scenario!!!! To tell the truth we've done a few like that on one of our model's (Jasmine's) bondage website and they are just so cool, but I've never seen it with tickling as well - phew, that sounds just the most incredible killer combination!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks again Giggles!!!

--
James

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back