• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our first Clips thread / unsere ersten videos

FMGothCouple

Hi @ allz

now our first tickling clips.
its very dark i know, but thats my damn cam...
maybe u thing that she´s not laughing much, but my parents where in the near.
we looking forward for some new. any wishes or ideas?

hier die videos vom wochende.
sehr dunkel die videos ich weis, aber mit meiner cam lässt sich das leider nicht besser machn.
ihr denkt sichelrich sie ist nicht wirklich kitzlig weil sie kaum lacht, das problem war nur meine ältern waren ein paar türen weiter von uns und sie musste sich ziehmlich zusammen reißen.
wir werden demnächst wieder welche mache, irgendwelche wünsche oder ideen?

Kittie & Khaos

very nice video. ok it's very dark but it's good to see new amatuer stuff here :)
Is it possible to see some nylon tickling ?

i guess this could be really good! too bad its that dark.. i really like her laugh and you seem to have a nice style (since your called gothcouple xD) it would be great if you could add a little dialog or just some words, iom from germany myself and i love it when i can understand a clip in my mother tongue ;) i hope your next clips are a bit brighter, as for me, i dont mind the giggling, please keep posting!

Ich denke das könnt wirklich gut sein! schade dass es so dunkel ist.. ich mag ihr lachen ;) und ihr scheint nen coolen stil zu haben (da du/ihr "gothcouple" heißt xD) ich fänds klasse wenn ihr nen kleinen dialog oder wenigstens ein paar wörter einbringen könntet, ich komm (wer hätte es gedacht) selbst aus deutschland und finds toll wenn ich nen clip in meiner muttersprache verstehn kann ;) ich hoff eure clips können noch ein bischen heller werden, aber was mich angeht, stört mich das leise lachen nich ^^ bitte macht weiter so!

HI Kittie and Khaos

I must say this was very nice clips you posted, the first one was way too dark but the second and third one you could see fairly okay. I love Kittie's laugh and her feet seem to be very very ticklish. I know you could have tickled her more and she would not have to hold in her laughter so much if your parents had not been near by.
I really hope we can meet sometime and I will pm you again. Keep tickling her my friend, she is very ticklish.....LOL

TicklesFemales

Recht herzlichen Dank fuer diese Clips
Ausgezeichnet.
Many thanks to you both

thanks @ all

sorry for the dark. my room is dark and the light dosen´t help much ^^
we looking forward to make a clip outdoor. maybe in the woods. than i tie up her on a tree or something like that and we hopping that the clips are brighter then.
maybe i can get the cam of my father when he´s not home.

next weekend new clips (of me beeing tickled... i have no choice... she want it but don´t worry, i get her again ;)

ja wir können ein paar clips machen wo wir was sprechen kein problem ^^
vielleicht ist es irgendwann soweit das wir sowas wie eine handlung mitreinbringen, aber das steht noch in den sternen ^^

Khaos

Kitzeln mit Fingernägeln

So, dann schreib ich auch hier mal...

also ich würde gerne mal nen clip sehen auf dem F/M kitzeln ist.
Und zwar soll sie Ihn mit ROTEN oder PINKEN fingernägeln an den Füssen kitzeln und das als Closeup, sodass man die nägel richtig schön auf den sohlen sieht.

auch wenn du keine langen nägel magst, kann sie einmal für einen clip sich künstliche machen?

Grüsse
Erik

hi erik,

dass ich den khaos mal richtig durchkitzle, ist absolut kein problem. das habn wir bzw ich eh scho geplant.
das mit den roten bzw pinken fingernägeln ist auch kein prob...hab sie auch schon etwas wachsn lassn... da dürfte man dann kratzspuren auf den füßen meines freundes sehen.

liebe grüße
kittie

I tried my best to find something praiseworthy, but there just wasn't anything there.

1. The room is way too dark and drab. The thought of anybody living in such gloom is depressing as hell.

2. Stationary cameras are the surest means by which to bore your audience to tears. You really need to pull back and pan from time to time.

3. Your clips are mislabeled. This is not FM Goth tickling. It's MF.

yes my room is dark, look at the name ( Goth = Gothic = dark ?!)

FM ( it means that we are couple of a female and a male, that dosen´t mean the tickling, the tickling is M/F and F/M)

we are new to this and we need time to find out whats the best for my cam.
in future the clips (we hopeing) are much better.

Khaos

super / great

Hi, erstmals möcht ich mich bei euch bedanken, da es recht selten ist, mal was aus Deutschland zu sehen und die Videos, die ihr gemacht habt, find ich echt süß. Ich hatte zu Beginn mit meiner WebCam auch einige Anlaufschwierigkeiten, von daher mach ich euch überhaupt keinen Vorwurf. Ich würde mir wünschen, wenn ich das einfach so aussprechen darf, n bisschen was von Oberkörper - Kitzeln zu sehen. Das wäre aber auch schon alles :) Ich wünsch Euch was, alles Gute und falls man sich nicht mehr liest: Schöne Feiertage.

Hi, first of all i want to thank you, because it is very rare to see something tickle-relating from Germany. The videos you have taken are really cute. At first i had some problems, too, to find the right settings for my cam, so i won't accuse you in anything. I'd love to see a little bit upperbody tickling, if i can say it simply. But that would be all :) Many wishes, take care and in case of not reading here right in time: have a nice christmas.

I'd love to see her big toes tied together and stretched back :D

Keinen Bock, das nochmal auf deutsch zu schreiben - wir wissen ja Beide, was das heißt ^^ Danke, dass ihr eure Clips der Community zur Verfügung stellt. Find ich klasse! Ihre Füße sind traumhaft! Paar F/M Clips könnten nach den F/M Bildern auch nicht schaden. ;)

my comment

I tried my best to find something praiseworthy, but there just wasn't anything there.

1. The room is way too dark and drab. The thought of anybody living in such gloom is depressing as hell. FMGothCoule states: now our first tickling clips.
its very dark i know, but thats my damn cam... LMFAO They made that part perfectly clear in the posting LMFAO - To you or anyone else it would be depressing and to some it isn't. GOOD JOB for your first FMGothCouple and great response to drew's posting. LOL sorry I have to laugh

@ kitzelfreakDE

some UB tickling maybe after this weekend.

danke erstmal, oberkörper kitzeln kommt wenn alles klappt vielleicht nachm wochenende ... kann aber nichts versprechen ;)

After weekend F/M clips, maybe some M/F clips. We surprise u ^^

Nach dem wochenende jetz kommen erstmal ein paar M/F clips... ich nehm aber stark an das wir auch noch M/F clips machen...
lasst euch überraschen ;)

@ HorriblyTklshF

thank you ;)

Wünsch euch schöne feiertage alle man ;)

Khaos

Quoted from HorribleTicklishF...

1. The room is way too dark and drab. The thought of anybody living in such gloom is depressing as hell. FMGothCoule states: now our first tickling clips.
its very dark i know, but thats my damn cam... LMFAO They made that part perfectly clear in the posting LMFAO - To you or anyone else it would be depressing and to some it isn't. GOOD JOB for your first FMGothCouple and great response to drew's posting. LOL sorry I have to laugh
LMAO. Well I guess that makes us even, because I looked at your botched attempt at quoting, arguably the simplest function at the TMF, and I just had to laugh.

Yes, I knew he said it was dark, but I wasn't telling him this because I thought he didn't know, I told him this because he didn't seem to think it important.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back