• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of curiosity: how are models treated after the shooting?

darksided22

Of course, in a nonconsensual fiction, victims are tickled, orgasmed, and held captive against their will.
I wonder though, how actress relax and interact with producers after post tickling or erotic tickling shooting session. It is not like they are continually tickled after the camera goes off, right? Enlighten me please. Thank you :)

It depends. Generally speaking, the girls that I work with in a professional capacity (IE: pro models who responded to an ad or came via referral) tend to just take a few minutes to compose themselves, gather up their things, thank me for letting them work with me, and split. Girls that I already have a friendly relationship with (either because they're, well, existing friends or became friends after working together a few times) occasionally stick around and chat before leaving. But, as I call "cut!" when the safeword is given, no. No tickling once the camera's no longer rolling. Generally at that point if the girl's still tied up I'm responsible for brushing the hair out of her eyes or fetching water if they request it, and of course untying them if the break is longer or we're done for the day.

There are occasionally exceptions, though. After Ling finished her shoot, she was really keen on experiencing more. It was her first fetish shoot and she'd never had her feet tickled that intensely before. She loved it and asked me if she could stick around for a bit longer "off the clock". I obliged, tickled her for another hour or so, and then gave her a ride home since the trains had long since stopped running. When I worked with Lilah this past weekend (video to come, stay tuned!), we kept going after the shoot was over for a bit longer, just because.

Lina and Patience, all three of us basically hung out talking about stuff after their session was over. Patience had... been through a lot during it and her and Lina sank into a cuddle pile for some quality aftercare. (They're play partners in Real Life so the scene got a little more personal and intense than I usually shoot...)

Zoe and I hang out all the time and she works for free, so I basically just bring my camera along whenever she feels like shooting. We lay down some clippage and then find something on TV.

Lolly actually camped out on my curb! True story. Her and her boyfriend had driven a camper up from LA and retired to it once we wrapped up, which was around midnight. They were gone when I woke up the next day, back on the road to New Orleans.

In short, the girls are usually relaxed, professional, and friendly. It's almost always a positive experience, which is why I keep doing it; I'm still friends with a lot of them even years later. Hell, I see April whenever she's in town and I'm having lunch with Kiki next week.

Last edited:
Thank you SoleMates for taking time and sharing what goes on in the shooting field. Now I know better.
I assume it would be very tempting and even arousing to have beautiful models tied and ready to be tickled. But it sounds like you have your strong set of ethics and respect. As sexy as we find our fetish, we are humans after all. :) Again, thank you SoleMates! :D

How about other producers? :p

It depends. Generally speaking, the girls that I work with in a professional capacity (IE: pro models who responded to an ad or came via referral) tend to just take a few minutes to compose themselves, gather up their things, thank me for letting them work with me, and split. Girls that I already have a friendly relationship with (either because they're, well, existing friends or became friends after working together a few times) occasionally stick around and chat before leaving. But, as I call "cut!" when the safeword is given, no. No tickling once the camera's no longer rolling. Generally at that point if the girl's still tied up I'm responsible for brushing the hair out of her eyes or fetching water if they request it, and of course untying them if the break is longer or we're done for the day.

There are occasionally exceptions, though. After Ling finished her shoot, she was really keen on experiencing more. It was her first fetish shoot and she'd never had her feet tickled that intensely before. She loved it and asked me if she could stick around for a bit longer "off the clock". I obliged, tickled her for another hour or so, and then gave her a ride home since the trains had long since stopped running. When I worked with Lilah this past weekend (video to come, stay tuned!), we kept going after the shoot was over for a bit longer, just because.

Lina and Patience, all three of us basically hung out talking about stuff after their session was over. Patience had... been through a lot during it and her and Lina sank into a cuddle pile for some quality aftercare. (They're play partners in Real Life so the scene got a little more personal and intense than I usually shoot...)

Zoe and I hang out all the time and she works for free, so I basically just bring my camera along whenever she feels like shooting. We lay down some clippage and then find something on TV.

Lolly actually camped out on my curb! True story. Her and her boyfriend had driven a camper up from LA and retired to it once we wrapped up, which was around midnight. They were gone when I woke up the next day, back on the road to New Orleans.

In short, the girls are usually relaxed, professional, and friendly. It's almost always a positive experience, which is why I keep doing it; I'm still friends with a lot of them even years later. Hell, I see April whenever she's in town and I'm having lunch with Kiki next week.

Honestly its an amazing experience. It definitely has a lot to do with trust. I have been EXTREMELY fortunate to work with some amazing producers. And as crazy as it sounds I do usually get tickled even off camera. It's something i enjoy on a personal level and its a really fun time. Everyone makes sure its super comfortable and relaxed :)

Yes I do have an honest to good fetish for tickling and a myriad of other things as well, but I never play with producers or photographers after shoots because I personally feel it is unprofessional and then it feels more like a session instead of a shoot(Which I charge more for personal private sessions.). To me personally once the camera is officially turned off then the shoot playing is over. Normally when I've finished a shoot I am usually asked if I need anything like water, then I fill out any and all paperwork if this wasn't done at the start, they take a picture of my ID if they feel the need, they of course give me my payment, and then I give them a hug, and we then part ways. Now I maybe would let a producer or photographer have a mini session with me after a shoot if he or she has hired me a lot.

I don't shoot erotic tickling scenes, so I can't speak to that specifically. Basically though, once the final scene ends, the restraints are removed, I make sure they don't get up right away or too quickly, and then they are hydrated. Depending on how intense it was, there may be some aftercare - helping with circulation for example. Most often, next is changing clothes (if there has been a wardrobe change), then payment. Maybe they will have a snack, then it's usually a hug goodbye. Of course it's different with models I've shot with multiple times and who've become friends.

There are really 3 general types of personalities models have when shooting for the first time. Very social; very business oriented and somewhere in between both. Now, at my shoots, there's a lot of conversation throughout, during scene changes and breaks, etc. The social types, I literally have to remind myself it's a shoot because we'll get into some good back in forth, usually about non-tickling related topics. So when the shoot wraps, and neither of us has to get to another appointment, we'll usually pick up the conversation from where we left off prior to the final scene. The business types get their compensation and depart. Usually the 'tweeners become much more comfortable and open up by shoot's end. 95% want to know when they can shoot again lol. Especially the ones who discover how much they enjoy it.

The models I have a friendship with aside from the shoots - it mostly depends on what we may have going on afterwards. Again, if neither of us has to be anywhere - we'll hang out awhile or get something to eat. There's almost never any tickling after the shoot wraps. I recall Imani attacking me once.. well she tried to attack me lol - she scurried off when she realized what was about to happen to her! Basically though, if models are around post shoot, it honestly never crosses my mind. That's true even if we meet up for lunch or a drink. Just being professional I suppose.

Cool topic - thanks for the thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back