• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of the Rain M/F (Part 2 of 2)

Re: bump!

Ayla ny said:
hey, this is fun! seriously... it's a wonderful story if you missed it.
Good Lord! I read this once but the third forth and fifth time WOW! How would not want to be Tracy!!!! In the story? Great writing! :) Destiny

Re: Re: I wanna be Tracy!

slave4tickles said:
I wanna be Tracy! Damn that was hot! Never did find Part 3 and Part 4 :( :cry1:
Yeah Baby! All of us want to be Tracy! Damn hot sensual story! :wow: :firedevil :bowing: :bowing: :bouncybou
I don't think there is a part 3 or 4 I have searched for it! LOL if it was here I'd find it!
Great writing!:)

Now, girls, girls.....

Let's not fight here. I'd be more than happy to be Jonathan for all of you. We can work in shifts so everyone gets what they want. No, no, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I can take it. I won't poop out on any of you, I promise!:D :D :D
(I can dream, can't I? :D :eek: :rolleyes: ;) )

Re: Now, girls, girls.....

robmic said:
Let's not fight here. I'd be more than happy to be Jonathan for all of you. We can work in shifts so everyone gets what they want. No, no, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I can take it. I won't poop out on any of you, I promise!:D
(I can dream, can't I? :D :eek: :rolleyes: ;) )
robic, I think you would have to work in shifts:) We all want to be Tracy!!!!!:);) :p
This truly was a wonderful story, very real, with just the right touch added! Ahhhhh the magic of the pen! Or should I have said feather?:devil:
Sensual, yes!!!! Romantic, Ohhhhhhh Yes!
We have some great talent writers here at the forum! Keep those stories coming! Great minds should be shared!:)

Tough work, but someone has to do it....

(quote)robic, I think you would have to work in shifts We all want to be Tracy!!!!!

Hey, I've worked plenty of shifts in my lifetime. I think I could manage it, though. If not, I'd die trying! :eek: :D

Venus51099...

Venus, I know this is going to sound really corny, but, I swear I know you from somewhere. When I saw your pic in the member's section, something struck me. You look really familiar(god,I can't spell tonight).If you wouldn't mind, could you e-mail me, please. I'm not after anything, other than to satisfy my curiosity. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you, bob.:confused:

GOOD LORD What a great story! Well written,every detail. I am speechless! All I can say is this made me as though I were in the story :D I was TRACY!!!!!!!:devil: Keep the stories coming this one was fantastic!:)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back