• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outing Question for All

Blackstar216

TMF Expert
I rarely start threads but I thought this was an interesting question.

How many people here have ever had someone confess their tickling fetish or love of tickling to you BEFORE you ever told them you had one?

It's never happened to me but maybe it has for someone else.

VaTickler said:
I rarely start threads but I thought this was an interesting question.

How many people here have ever had someone confess their tickling fetish or love of tickling to you BEFORE you ever told them you had one?

It's never happened to me but maybe it has for someone else.

Three. In the early 80's. A girl who was to become my girlfriend, now an ex girlfriend, flat out told me she LOVED to be tickled and how much it turned her on. The other 2 were girlfriends of friends who flat out they she LOVED to tickle people.

TTD

I was sitting around my apartment recently with my girlfriend/ler, and a bunch of our friends, when my neighbor/best guy friend ever, turns to me and says, "I love when my boyfriend tickles me...I like being tickled!" I about choked on whatever I was drinking, and my girlfriend had to hold my hand to help me relax...I didn't know what to say because the other couple in the room has made it clear that they hate tickling/being tickled. So I didn't comment on the subject except to say that my girl always tickles me. I'm still afraid to tell anyone.

one time a bunch of my friends and I went out for dinner and drinks, and one of my friends started going on and on about how much she loves tickling her girlfriend… and how big a kick she gets out of her helpless giggle and how she just falls apart.

none of my friends know. I couldn’t even speak when she was saying this. I just smiled and nodded.

I believe Drew70 related a similar situation to me once...perhaps he will share :)

One of our male friends in California -- perhaps under the influence -- once blurted out that he was looking for a female 'ler, but when I tried to bring up the subject on another occasion, he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about, so I let it go.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back