• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paid tickle sessions for female lers and lees in San Diego County

atj20032002

TMF Novice
Hello this post is for female lees and lers only, I am attempting to start a new tickling production website which will focus on the playful side of tickling, that means fully clothed (besides shoes and socks) comfortable restraints or no restraints of all, and no sexual contact whatsoever. Since this is a startup compensation will be anywhere between $25 and $200 per shoot depending on how long the session is, every shoot will either be M/F F/F or F/M, if you are a switch you want to get tickled but also want to get revenge after your session a revenge session can also be arranged and you will be compensated for that shoot as well. You need shoes to show your whole face in the video, wear a mask, have your face blurred out, or not show your face at all and sessions will last anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour with brakes as often as needed. If you are interested send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Hey. Just wondering if your company launched. I live in San Diego and I am willing to help out if needed.

Max

Same here. I’m a female ler who would have no issue with a session that’s an hour or more.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back