• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose feet in jeans/trousers thread

Thanks to everybody for sharing pictures! Anybody with some more images too share?

i dunno about that 2nd one. calus's are kinda gross imo. that first one is nice though!

My friend in the photo with her feet sticking out my car window will be helping me with a public nylon foot exposure next Monday. She is going to wear jeans and the coffee color nylons and we are going to our local mall. She will be testing the massage chairs and machines at Brookstone, having her feet measured at shoe stores/department stores and also sitting in the concourse and slipping her shoes off. At the stores I will be with her posing as friends holiday shopping. In the concourse, I am going to lay back and observe. I am going to try and take photos and post if possible. She is as interested in this as I am. Stay tuned.

wow i give lots of props to the wife for not minding any of this. if this were me and i were single, id be bursting every zipper on my pants that i had. you my friend are one lucky sob.

My wife was also supposed to participate but she tore her MCL recently. I haven't been getting a lot of nylon action lately.

Jeans, sheer tan pantyhose and purple painted toes

This has been my favorite thread. I don't want to see it die. Here's a few sets to keep it going. Enjoy.

Jeans, sheer tan pantyhose and purple painted toes 3

And the final set. Let's keep this thread going as long as we can!

Perfect! Tan sheer pantyhose in blue jeans = Awesome :thumbsup:

Thanks snapnuts11 for sharing the wonderful pictures with us.

:nicethread: Special thanks to all posters, posting fantastic pictures of nylon clad feet

A few more to keep this thread alive..and brighten your day, which is probably cold as hell! (Scrooges office, the only cold place in hell, Christmas Carol.....you know!)

Boy, I bet boyne4 wife and everyone else's pantyhose loving wives are wearing the hose now!

a few more from me.

a small contribution..

Attachments

• 2009 745.jpg
    2009 745.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 57
more

more.

Attachments

• ah ll 009.jpg
    ah ll 009.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
  • ah ll 021.jpg
    ah ll 021.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
more

and more

Attachments

• ahk6 015.jpg
    ahk6 015.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 52
and finally

the last..

Attachments

• Image045.jpg
    Image045.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 51
  • mm 006a.jpg
    mm 006a.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 46
  • mm 007.jpg
    mm 007.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 103
funky nylon socks on rug

I have been a lurker for years, but want this great thread to continue with fresh images. With this in mind I am sharing my luck....

Well bstn2 you've licked off in style. Nice pics

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back