• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose wear

MRERIC

TMF Regular
Ok here is my question, the ladies who wear pantyhose.. when wearing them, do you ever wonder, or think of being tickled in them, or maybe hope nobody finds out how horribly ticklish you are when wearing themm..just a thought for the morning..thanks in advance!

I don't usually respond to posts, but I will tell you that every time I go into a shoe store, this does cross my mind. I wonder (and worry) if the shoe salesman might accidentally tickle my feet...or if he might tickle my feet on purpose! I've been tickled (accidentally, I'm sure) while trying on shoes, and my reaction has always been to giggle, my foot jerks away, and then I blush! Probably silly, but I just thought I'd throw on my two cents.

If I wear pantyhose it because I wanted to wear them. Also I am pretty positive some women don't become horribly ticklish when they wear them.

Nylon lady, that is a scenario I often have wondered about as well..the shoe store..thank you! Porcelain Doll..I wasn't trying to offend anyone, at least I hope I didn't take your answer as if I had anyways.. just a random thought I had was all.. enjoy the day!

Nylon lady, that is a scenario I often have wondered about as well..the shoe store..thank you! Porcelain Doll..I wasn't trying to offend anyone, at least I hope I didn't take your answer as if I had anyways.. just a random thought I had was all.. enjoy the day!

No I wasn't offended. I do sometimes wear them when I'm being tickled, but it is more so due to me having a nylon fetish.

I like it when women wear them because I like the feel and look of them on pretty woman's feet. If it might possibly make their feet more ticklish, well, that's even better!

Porcelain Doll, you are remarkably ticklish in them..lol Robmic, I also agree with you, nothing beats legs and feet in pantyhose..gets my mind rolling and ticklish feet in them is the added bonus!

Pantyhose, nylons, thigh highs all rock lol..to each there own right?

I really enjoy tickling women in nylons because I like the texture and I fingers move more easily when I tickle. I have found that in some women nylons make their feet more ticklish but some not or just the same. Experimentation is always fun:)

I have a pantyhose fetish and I have to say that for me, it makes tickling WAY more tickling in a different way - it's a more "buzzing or higher frequency" tickle - like almost that of your funny bone but WAY better.

Without pantyhose, I have a deeper tickle feeling like deep down inside.

I am able to have an "O" from both so I can't lose there hahahahah!!

For looks, however, I like me and I like men to wear them too. They don't have to go up all the way, just over the feet so if a guy is weirded out about wearing them, it's only like a sock. Damn.....yum.

Im not gonna lie SirenSimone i do get a charge outta wearing sheer knee highs when it comes to tickling..and the feeling for me anyways is so damn ticklish i wonder why i wear them to begin with, but the feeling is overwhelmingly awesome...sexually though..well lets just say they feel awesome as well..lol

As someone with a fetish for stocking feet that lead to his tickling fetish, I've always wondered if tights/stockings add to the feel of the ticklishness. I've presumed they would due to the material, but maybe it depends on the woman and/or tickling - or indeed the thickness of the hosiery.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I definely think about.... being tickled with fingers and nails first on m hose... and then having the hose torn open slowly... making the hole bigger and bigger ...and getting a good, hot, and long feather tickling... mmmm...

But as far the other part of your question.... I HOPE people find out how ticklish I am... and how turned on I get by It... and I like to imagine strangers who see me when I'm wearing panty hose or thigh highs are wondering how to capture me and give me a long and deserved foot tickling for wearing such obvious clothes like this...(pantyhose/ high highs).

From past and previous experiences, I have to say that nylon/pantyhose make it worse for the women I have tickled. They all say It made It much worse. Even my misses now say's It takes it to a whole new level when getting tickled In them. I remember one woman who I was having tickle sessions with, begged me to rip off her nylons because It was too much on her feet. She said It made her feet so sensitive that no words could describe what the sensation was like. But being a male which has a pantyhose tickle fetish, I find it worse also on myself. It just intensifies the whole experience for me and I love the feel of them.

I agree cj55..the nylons can make a dramatic difference in ticklishness.. I too get freaked out when I'm teased about the nylons before the nails tear the laughter right outta me..do women who get tickled in nylons, seek likewise revenge with nylons? That's an answer I would like to know..lol

do women who get tickled in nylons, seek likewise revenge with nylons? That's an answer I would like to know..lol

I had one woman who I use to have some tickle fun with, she use to like tickling me In my pantyhose. Once she found out how bad they was on her, she always wanted revenge on me while I was wearing them. Oh man she was evil with the revenge as well.

My girl can't stand being tickled in nylons. I know from personal experience, hose makes my feet at least 5 times more ticklish.

I love being tickled in nylons - it's sexier and much more ticklish, which I love/hate :)

i wish there was more out there with f/m tickling where they guy has hose on

i think its kinda sort of a revenge and role reversal thing too but i like seeing the girl put the pantyhos eon her guy and then start tickling him as payback :)

I love the feel and look of nylons as well to wear. It definetly adds another dimension to my tickleness...arghhhhhh!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back