• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part Two: Megan Fox's Revenge.

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Hey TMFers, it's good to be back! I just wrote the sequel to part one of the Megan vs. Angie series, and I hope you enjoy it!

Megan was hiding behind a bush, smiling evilly. Angie had fallen for the trap. She could remember everything. Angie had tortured her, and left her to die. If it weren’t for her friend needing to borrow some tape, she never would have gotten away. But now, things had changed. She spent two years setting it all up, and she was ready. Angie was talking to her friend in the street. They decided to go get something to eat. Her friend said, “I’m gonna go use the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” Angie nodded, then went to sit down on a bench. Megan pulled out a stun gun (This story takes place in 2011), and shot her right in the back of the head. The last thing Angie remembered was men putting her in the back of an SUV, and driving off.

“Wha, what’s going on?” Angie woke up. The first thing she realized was she could not sit up. She was chained down to the bed, in the eagle position. There were three incredibly high-pitched noises, and then she heard Megan’s voice booming over an intercom. “Hey, how’s it going,” Megan said with a smirk. “By now, you’ve probably figured out what’s going on. You tickle tortured me a few years ago, and thought you would get away without a scratch. Bad idea. I took you far underground, where not even trained dogs could find you.” Angie was terrified, but wouldn’t show it. She couldn’t let Megan think she was going to win. “Well, that’s too bad for you, because I’m not even ticklish.” Megan laughed. “Yeah, that’s possible.” “So, where are you, hiding because you won’t do it yourself?” Angie asked, out of interest.
“I’ll come down to help later, but my friends will help to wear you out a bit.” Two large men dressed entirely in black walked in. “Gentlemen, you know what to do.” They nodded, and walked up to Angie. They removed both of her stilettos. One, ever so slightly, ran his finger down her sole. Angie bit her tongue. She wanted to laugh, but she was fighting it. Then, he got faster. Angie started giggling. “Hehehehehehe.” The other man started too. By now, she was full on laughing, and they were barely touching her. “Not ticklish?” the mic boomed. “Doesn’t seem to be the situation!” Finally, the men started tickling hard. Angie was in hysterics already. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!” Then, one started under her toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHANNNHAHAHAHAOOOAHAHAHAHA!!” This was hell for her, and it had barely started. The man noticed this was a weak point, and showed his partner. They started going as hard as they could on her poor, soft toes. “HHAHAHHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!” And for the grand finale on the feet, they started sucking her toes. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” She thought she was going to pass out. They took a 5 minute break. Angie was too busy trying to catch her breath to notice them sneak up on her sides. There was no hesitation, just full on, hard as you can tickling. This caught her by surprise. “WHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHTHAHAOAHAHAPHAHAHA!!” To Megan’s great pleasure, they didn’t. They continued for a whole half hour. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLHAHAHAEAHAHAHASEHAHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHMOHAHAHAREHAHAHAHA!!!” They stopped after what seemed like an eternity, and they went to go get something. Megan was chuckling. “Having fun?” Angie’s vision was blurry. “You… you little… bitch.” “Maybe, but you aren’t leaving anytime soon.” The men returned with an electric toothbrush. Angie thought, oh god. “Remember this Angie? You used it to torture me into fainting!” They shoved it in, and turned it on. She nearly broke the chains with her squirming. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”
She was too tired to even beg for it to stop. It just kept going and going until finally, an hour later, they stopped. Angie was going to pass out. Megan saw that, and didn’t want it to end, so she let Angie take a nap, and fed her. Then, a few hours later, they snuck up on her, and got her armpits. Angie broke out laughing like she never had before. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” It was like this for 20 minutes. They stopped. The elevator door opened. It was Megan, in a sexy black dress. “Hi!” “Why… why are you doing this?” Angie asked with innocence in her tone. “I nearly died, and you would have let me. This is just payback, bitch.” “Good job guys, but leave it to me.” The men walked away, and into the elevator. “Well, I guess it’s just you and me,” Megan said with a look of evil in her eye. “I have waited so long for this day, and it’s finally here.” Megan grabbed some baby oil, and spread it all over Angie’s armpits. “Are you ready for the worst torture you will ever experience?” Angie couldn’t say anything, so she just gulped. Megan dove in. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHHAHAHAHAHAMYHAHAHAHAHAHAHGODHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!” Megan might have been laughing more out of enjoyment than Angie was. “Now, I will finally get my pure revenge!!” Right before she could finish Angie off, someone grabbed her. It was one of her own men. “Got her!” he yelled. The other one hauled out a bed, and they forced her on it, and tied her down. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!” “We never liked you. You always pushed us around, and paid us next to nothing. We’re holding both of you for ransom, and we’ll get some tickling fun out of you in the meantime. Angie and Megan just looked at each other, and gulped.

TO BE CONCLUDED.

I hope you liked it, and the end of the trilogy should be released in November.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back