• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pass the peace pipe tell say why u love life

bluemoose

TMF Regular
welcome my fellow ganja connoisseurs and even those of you who dont do that shit... i love you :p
man, i feel like we all take so much for granted some times, forgetting about the things that we DO have in our lives.

I like life. Life likes me. Life and I fairly fully agree. Life is fine, life is good. 'Specially mine, which is just as it should be. I like pouring the wine and why not? Life's a pleasure that I deny not.

I like life, here and now. Life and I made a mutual vow. 'Till I die, life and I, we'll both try to be better somehow. And if life were a woman she would be my wife!

Why?

Because I like life.

David's youngest brother..who is 48..suffered a heart attack on tuesday..he had two stints put in..he said he feels better now than he has in a long time..he will take six weeks off from teaching and just enjoy life.

All things considered, that's probably a wise decision on his part. I certainly wish him well.

My being on a rather strict medical diet has taught me that it's probably better to enjoy what one can have rather than lamenting what one cannot (though sticking to that line of thought can be tough sometimes).

I,m sorry Isabeau, I hope he recovers fully and lives a long and happy life. Life is good, we should take the time to enjoy every moment of it because it is also very fragile and can be lost in an instant.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother likes life because of many reasons but one is that without life the hollywood brother would not be here on this grand tickle stage

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back