• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts Video Clips

I got a sample by tickling the Passive Arts girls in person!

Banshee said:
Who here has bought any? Are they any good?

Well I am RACING over to get the Tazma clip, which is the best selling clip in the Passive Arts tickle clips line.

I do not buy tickle clips without first seeing a sample of the clip, because i have been burned too many times by great looking tickle pictures, but bad clips with fake tickling and bad, forced laughter.....

But Passive Arts recently had a 1/2 price play party, and I was fortunate enough to tickle a number of very ticklish ladies there, including Tazma and Kieko from the Passive arts clips site. I have also had the pleasure of tickling Courtney and Trisha in the past, and both of these wonderful ladies are very ticklish, also and have delightful laughs when you get them REALLY going...they are also on the clips site.... :2poke:

You want proof of the ticklishness of the Passive Arts ladies?

Very soon, I will feature an extensive review of the Passive Arts Play Party, and within that review I will provide pretty convincing proof....If you can judge ticklishness by great laughter...... :rolleyes:

:) stay tuned.....and by the way, Tazma's laugh is amazing....

take it from a man with a pretty serious laugh fetish...... :cool2:

Thanks..

But just because they are great in person doesn't mean they make a great video.

Banshee said:
But just because they are great in person doesn't mean they make a great video.

very true, you are right.....

I just thought I would try to help with some insight on the ladies themselves...

they sure are very ticklish in person....

good luck... :)

I was there too

Everything Jaba said about the Ladies is very true. I tickled Trisha and Tazma at the party and had a great time. Trisha is always so much fun and Tazma has an unusual laugh once you get her going. I also did a session with Rayne, a lovely young Lady who is extremely ticklish, especially on her pretty feet.
She has a high pitched hysterical laugh and is a lot of fun too.
All in all, a good time was had by all.

Jaba, pls pm me privately!!!!

Thx, Rep

One Clip

They have one clip with a girl in a greenish looking bikini who is bound standing up to a web looking thing. Is this clip anygood.?

I bought this clip...id give it a 7 outta 10. Not bad and the girl is VERY ticklish...only reason i gave it a 7 is cause im not a fan of playful/goofin off/fun tickling...and thats what this clip was for the most part. But theres some parts where the mistress shuts up and stops playfully yappin and you can use your imagination :) But if you dont mind the playful stuff...then def a 10 star vid.

So far, so good

I've bought several of the Passive Arts clips, and have been happy with all of them. If these girls are faking it, then they deserve Academy Awards, because it's a hell of an acting job. I especially like the ones featuring Mistress D, "The Evil Tickle Torturess", but then I do go for the playful stuff. She seems to get the best out of all of her victims, especially Tazma and Misha. I can't wait to see who her next victim is.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back