• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures & Tickling

itsjustaride

TMF Poster
There's a nail salon that does pedicures in the mall near my office where you can get a clear view from some tables at the edge of the food court. Sometimes I'll sit there and leisurely watch women getting their feet done. I'll say I've been treated to a few good shows of ladies in ticklish hysterics! Fun times!

Do any women (or men) here get pedicures and do they tickle like crazy when they scrub your feet? If so, how does it make you feel? Do you enjoy it, get turned on by it, find it embarrassing? How would you feel about a tickle-perv like me watching your ordeal?

I've had 2 pedicures in my life, & they tickled a bit, but I honestly think those women & men who do them get a huge kick out of the people with ticklish feet. Becuz I have watched videos & seen in real life girls getting pedicures & they are laughing so hard that they're constantly pulling their feet away & the pedurcist is laughing at them for being so tickling

Becuz I have watched videos & seen in real life girls getting pedicures & they are laughing so hard that they're constantly pulling their feet away & the pedurcist is laughing at them for being so tickling

Yeah, they seem to be having fun. Makes me wish I could be a nail technician! :dancingbanana:

I go every 2 or three months, although more often during warmer weather. You end up with healthier, better looking feet, and get tickled in the process! What's not to like?

One day, while I was waiting my turn, I saw one woman laughing hysterically, while her pretty, Asian technician just plowed on, regardless. Then some random dude starts filming it with his iPhone. I thought, what a great idea!

One day, while I was waiting my turn, I saw one woman laughing hysterically, while her pretty, Asian technician just plowed on, regardless. Then some random dude starts filming it with his iPhone. I thought, what a great idea!

Wow! I wouldn't have the balls! Was it really a random stranger or someone who knew her (friend, bf?)

I enjoy pedicures because I like being pampered and and it keeps my feet looking nice. They do always tickle a bit, which is an added bonus I suppose :)

I tend to get one every few months, and most of the times, i tense up trying not to laugh my ass off as they do their thing on the soles. usually, the technician notices my tension and eases up. on a couple of few occasions, the technician were a deviant enough to make a point of straight out tickling my feet for a few seconds. Until one day at some random location a deviant technician held my foot down and tickle scrubbed my feet saying "you feet so clean, you like tickle, i can tell"... to which i laughingly said i love it and a pedi-tickle relation started. I went to her every few weeks to get my pedicure tickle fix. She even started to offer her tickle massage services, which i couldn't refuse. Every time i walked in she yells out "tickle guy, you come with me", pulling me away from any other technician waiting to work on me.

You can guess my disappointment when i went back to that technician one day only to find out she no longer worked there.

It was fun while it lasted! and i always look forward to another such encounter of the deviant kind in the service sector.

Has anyone else ever been "discovered" by a masseuse or technician?

Was it really a random stranger or someone who knew her (friend, bf?)

If YouTube is any indication, it's almost always someone who's there with the girl in question. It's so hilarious it just has to go up on the Internets!

I tried filming a video on this coupla years ago when I first met Barbie. We went to her salon and I filmed her getting a full pedicure, including the tickle-scrubbing. Unfortunately the girl doing the pedi didn't speak a lick of English and my offer to tip her extra to "really give it to her good" went in one ear and out the other. Oh well...

i once got one of those fish pedicures. we studied them at college (i studied animal care) and i was curious about how they kept the tanks clean and the fish alive. mostly i was curious how ticklish it was, but i didn't find it all that tickly. a few spots got my giggling, like between my toes, but overall it was pretty manageable

I get a pedicure about every two weeks just because I like the way it makes my feet look. I do squirm a lot and sometimes giggle, and the pumice on the bottoms of my feet make me bite my lip just to keep from guffawing. I'd love to take one of my ticklish friends with me and watch them... :-D

Every time I get a pedicure I twitch and can't hold still during the scrubbing. Most nail techs start laughing along so it's no big deal. Every once in awhile you'll get a tech who thinks it's hilarious and starts scrubbing harder just to torment you more. That would be the perfect time to have a kinky friend along who is in on the secret ;)

Most pedicures I just look around in amazement how people can sit there so still while their feet are being scrubbed, like it's no big deal. It's also the perfect time for me to sneak peeks at everyone's feet :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back