• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penthouse Pet Lydia Tickled Til She Can't Breathe

Steelbod

TMF Regular
I now have the very sexy Penthouse Pet Lydia tied up and topless... Stretched out on my bed... Every ticklish part of her sexy body totally exposed and unprotected... I wake her up so she can realize her helplessness and she immediately wants to know what's going on... I start tickling her feet and she immediately starts to squeel and laugh... She is quite possibly the most ticklish girl I have ever tickled as she laughs so hard that she goes into breathless and silent laughter over and over again... Her feet are very ticklish but I get some great reactions on her armpits, ribs and waist too... The best reactions, though, was on her tummy and hip bones where her whole body goes limp as she again goes into silent laughter and can't breathe... Such a joy to watch her natural and full breasts jiggle and bounce as she struggled to get air... She even started to snort as she tried desperately to breathe... She begged me to let her breathe but I showed her no mercy and gave this ticklish Penthouse Pet the tickling of her life!!... This is true tickle torture... Enjoy!!

J0039 copy.jpgL10.jpegL11.jpegL12.jpegL14.jpeg

<p><embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=3301" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></p>

Mindless Tickle Slaves
http://clips4sale.com/66667

Wow! Lydia is gorgeous, what a stunning body. Love her reactions too, she's a tickler's dream :)

lydia sure is a ticklish beauty that fine body and those feet are something else love see more of lydia and other fine babes tickled.

Lydia is an Outstanding Ticklee!!!
She's pretty, with a hot bod, and beautiful hair!!!
Her silent laughter and begging are really sexy!!!

L12.jpeg

Her feet and toes in the picture above look delicious!!! I could suck, nibble, and tickle those toes all night!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Smokin' hot! But how you managed to keep yourself from tickling those luscious boobs and nipples of her's is beyond me.

I would have liked to see her completely naked. Those legs spread far apart and some serious tickling going on her inner thighs. Maybe even tickling on her clit! That's what I would do if I had her tied up like that.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back