• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Personals' suggestion

icemanuk

TMF Expert
Hi guys,

Just had a thought, perhaps in the personals section the threads could be sorted into male 'ler's' look for female 'lee's as M 4 f etc so people can look for their specific needs rather than trooping through all of the threads themselves?

Just an idea.. what do you think?

Ice :ayyy:

Hmm...if that approach were taken, there would be forums for...

'lers seeking 'lees:

m/f
f/m
f/f
m/m

'lees seeking 'lers:

m/f
f/m
f/f
m/m

Then there'd be requests for pen pals, by location, and "hey, I'm up for anything" requests.

A good suggestion, for sure, as some sort of organization system might clean things up a bit...but too many forums to create for such a proposal. And one who might not mind a certain combination of those will be either forced to choose one, or post multiple threads of the same thing (a bad idea), with a reduced chance of people even setting eyes on the title.

Then again, that would also mean that threads will take longer before getting pushed back into the slush-pile, so that's a benefit... :)

what about multiple people dalek... like
mm/f
m/ff
mm/ff
etc etc.

what about multiple people dalek... like
mm/f
m/ff
mm/ff
etc etc.

Heh, that too. xD Even more forums to fill.

I guess it all depends on what people lean more toward when it comes to threads in the section. Gender orientation? Category of interest? Location? If it's location, for example, the TMF had a pretty good-working Pen Pals section, separate from the Personals, that split the topics into several different forums representing regions of the United States and the rest of the world.

In my opinion, keeping the section here the way it is can still be very effective, if 1) members be sure to include the 'lee/'ler and gender orientation in the topic titles, which they have been doing quite efficiently, and 2) have an effective search engine, which I think serves its purpose quite well.

Organization is most always an improvement. The question to consider is...is it necessary? It all depends on whatever would be more comfortable for the member body as a whole, methinks. :)

Just do what other personals sections do, just do the standard breakdown with anything beyond couples in the "wild hot orgy" section.

I am in total disagreement. Leave it the way it is! That way TT doesn't have the ABSURD problem that certain other tickling forums have of too many subforums.

I do NOT want to have to deal with a proliferation of subforums. It makes things a nightmare for users and moderators. Open the door to breaking down one forum into "topical subforums" and then next people want General broken into 7 or 8 different ones, each with police state level controls on what can be there.

After that there's more and more granular breaking down of topics until things are simply unusable.

I am in total disagreement. Leave it the way it is! That way TT doesn't have the ABSURD problem that certain other tickling forums have of too many subforums.

I do NOT want to have to deal with a proliferation of subforums. It makes things a nightmare for users and moderators. Open the door to breaking down one forum into "topical subforums" and then next people want General broken into 7 or 8 different ones, each with police state level controls on what can be there.

After that there's more and more granular breaking down of topics until things are simply unusable.

That is exactly how I feel as well.

Hey chill out guys, was only a suggestion!!!

If people feel its good as it is then fair enough!

Ice :)

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back