• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pets

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother knows that many people on this grand forum are blessed with the love they receive from a pet. the hollywood brother thinks that this is a great thing and that pets should be remembered on this holiday season as well as throughout the whole year. with this in mind the hollywood brother would love to hear funny stories or whatever you would like to share about your pets.

My dog actually climbed into my bed and bit me when I was asleep once. 0.0 Sneaky bugger. I love him to bits, though - he's awesome. :p I call it a strategic victory.

I have two dogs--my eldest is a 6 year old Beagle/Corgi Mix...he is a really chill, low key guy, who is happy as long as he has food, rawhide, and someone petting him. I named him Marley BEFORE the book came out. The story of his name is kinda cute--I was living with a bunch of hippie friends, and I wanted a dog. They were ok with me getting a dog, as long as he was MY responsibility, and as long as they got to come with me to the shelter to help pick him out. When we met my baby boy, he was named Bob...he was skinny, dirty, and freshly neutered. When we took him to the play area to get a feel for his personality, I tried calling him to me by the name they called him at the shelter...he didn't respond. My roomies, being hippies, said, "Why don't you call him Marley? Bob Marley!" So I turned to the pup and said, "What do you think of the name Marley?" and he came right over to me, and has been at my feet ever since...

My little girl is a bit over a year old...she is a Beagle/Boston Terrier Mix who we have had since she was 12 weeks old. She was rescued from a PetLand (I know, puppy mills...but we figured since she was a mixed breed dog, she would have less health problems, and she was dying, literally, in that place). My Ler saw her being attacked by the mongrel they crated her with. She had no food in her bowl, and was skin and bones, shivering, and miserable. A family, whose children had been running amok throughout the store for the last half hour, had begun ogling over the puppy, saying how she would be perfect...my lady went into mommy mode, and immediately grabbed a sales associate and demanded to see the pup in one of the little "get to know you" nooks. I knew that dog was coming home with us, as soon as my ler told me she was taking her out to play with. And, an hour and a grand later, Sadie came home with us. It was a rough first month or so, but we got used to having the little one around. Marley took a little longer to warm up to her, but they are friends now, and play like they've been together their whole lives.

Now if only we could keep Sadie from chewing up random things in the house...and get her to be FULLY housebroken (she still has accidents...argh...).

They are great dogs--good with babies and kids (sadie licked my friend's 3 month old for a solid 15 minutes...), and my parents are more excited to see them than they are to see my lady or I...I don't blame them!!! ;)

In June, we got a kitten named Blaze. He's now about 10 months old. He may be big, but still a kitten.

On Saturday, he taught me a lesson.

He was very energetic and figity that day. I should've known better to try and pick him up. But I did. He wrapped his paws around my arm and tried to bite me. Not hard, but enough to know he wasn't pleased. To get him to let go, I blew in his face.

What I didn't know is that when you do that to a cat, it's like when they hiss or spit. He took the actin as a threat and he lashed out, and clawed my face, just under my eye.

He gave me three tiny cuts on my bottom lid, which (because of my allergies) proceeded to swell up. I washed them off quickly, and applied Neosporin. It's fine now.

Mom was extremely pissed at Blaze (that day had not been a good day, he'd been into everything) and I had to calm her down a bit, and remind her that he's still a kitten, and it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't tried to pick him up.

I have two cats which is really kinda strange. I mean it's totally against my character to like cats :weird: But anyway...

My oldest Foxy-chan was 15 years old when she passed this pass Summer. She was a grey / pink Torby. Great loyal cat I picked her up at the shelter. She loved playing with that little plastic tab you get from opening a gallon of milk. She also knew how to play fetch which was fun.

The middle cat is Miyu-neko. She's a long hair Red Tabby. She was a stray I took in and cleaned up. She's a bit neurotic and obsessed with food, but she's a good little gal. She's a bit a runt and loves to sleep. She's about 12 now.

Then there's Will. He's another stray which I took in and cleaned up. He's a Black Cat. A big boy who acts like a kitten most of the time. He must be about 3 now. He goes crazy playing with little spongy balls which I have everywhere. He'll literally grab one his claws and fling it across the room.

Every night I go to sleep one or both will jump on me and go to sleep too. It can get very crowded.

Last edited:
I have 3 pets ^_^ but unfortunately they live at home since my apartment doesn't allow pets...and my room-mate is totally allergic to animals, but I have a beagle at home, named Buddy. He is nine years old and I love him to pieces ^_^! I also have two cats..one named Lily who is almost... 15 years old, she's been around forever :) and then I have a cat, whose name is Shadow technically...but she only replies to the name Kitty. We rescued her from an alley behind a 7-11, and it's been love ever since :)! I love(and miss) my pets ^_^!

In June, we got a kitten named Blaze. He's now about 10 months old. He may be big, but still a kitten.

On Saturday, he taught me a lesson.

He was very energetic and figity that day. I should've known better to try and pick him up. But I did. He wrapped his paws around my arm and tried to bite me. Not hard, but enough to know he wasn't pleased. To get him to let go, I blew in his face.

What I didn't know is that when you do that to a cat, it's like when they hiss or spit. He took the actin as a threat and he lashed out, and clawed my face, just under my eye.

He gave me three tiny cuts on my bottom lid, which (because of my allergies) proceeded to swell up. I washed them off quickly, and applied Neosporin. It's fine now.

Mom was extremely pissed at Blaze (that day had not been a good day, he'd been into everything) and I had to calm her down a bit, and remind her that he's still a kitten, and it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't tried to pick him up.

Yikes, cellardweller! Beware Ninja-Kitty! :paw:

Do take care of that. Just the other day someone said to me that you can potentially lose your vision due to cat-scratch-fever. :shock:

I have the same prediciment as Lu-Lu cause the place I rent doesn't allow pets =(

If it did I would have my dog Brandy here with me =)
She's super hyper and loves to run around and jump over the couch XD

I'm 6'4", and everyday after school she would run to me and jump high enough to land in my arms =)

I miss her :sad:

I have a precious baby(he is a Pomeranian) his name is Scooby and he is spoiled rotten!

I have a kittie who is four years old, named Chelsea..who saved my mental life when first brought to our home to live..she won David's heart from the start, by climbing up him and basically flirting, even though the pet shop was filled with other customers, all vying for the two kittens that were left's attention..she has six claws on both front paws..a polydactyl cat..she purred all the way home that day, and purred continually for a month..the vet laughed and said she was purring so hard, she was having trouble getting a heartbeat..

Chelsea is a catler...it was thanks to her that i found out i was ticklish behind my knees..she is rotten, ornery, affectionate, loving..all at once..we let her get away with everything under the sun because she came at a time when i desparately needed a laugh..a smile..anything..and she was there..

She is a thief..she steals cocktail straws right out of the glass..she chews paper..she retrieves objects..a Christmas a few years ago, she stole a figurine from a skating rink musical type box i had..i was very upset as it was a gift from mom..the figurine was a Christmas bear..we looked everywhere and couldn't find it..then a week or so later, i was sitting on the couch talking on the phone..and up she jumps beside me..and deposits that bear in my lap...awwww

here is a picture of Chelsea..Life is Good

Attachments

• Chelsea.jpg
    Chelsea.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 9
I have a kittie who is four years old, named Chelsea..who saved my mental life when first brought to our home to live..she won David's heart from the start, by climbing up him and basically flirting, even though the pet shop was filled with other customers, all vying for the two kittens that were left's attention..she has six claws on both front paws..a polydactyl cat..she purred all the way home that day, and purred continually for a month..the vet laughed and said she was purring so hard, she was having trouble getting a heartbeat..

Chelsea is a catler...it was thanks to her that i found out i was ticklish behind my knees..she is rotten, ornery, affectionate, loving..all at once..we let her get away with everything under the sun because she came at a time when i desparately needed a laugh..a smile..anything..and she was there..

She is a thief..she steals cocktail straws right out of the glass..she chews paper..she retrieves objects..a Christmas a few years ago, she stole a figurine from a skating rink musical type box i had..i was very upset as it was a gift from mom..the figurine was a Christmas bear..we looked everywhere and couldn't find it..then a week or so later, i was sitting on the couch talking on the phone..and up she jumps beside me..and deposits that bear in my lap...awwww

here is a picture of Chelsea..Life is Good

She looks exactly like Picca my step brother's cat

the hollywood brother right now is without a dog in his life and has been for some time but the hollywood brother loves dogs and thinks that the world would be a better place if humans could take some lessons from how dogs think and act

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back