• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phases or stages of tickling

bravo seven

TMF Novice
I would like to converse with and experienced female tickler with nails. You see back when I was in my 20's I dated a girl that grew her nails long and filed them kind of pointed. anyway every weekend we got together and after a while she learned my spots. She exhausted me a number of times. But one time she tickled me straight for 1 and 1/2 hrs. And she found a certain spot on my rib cage. And with her points of her nails she tickled me so bad that it took my breath away. i just could not take it but she was very hard core not willing to stop. I was panicked. I almost passed out. But I managed to break free. I wish that i had not escaped. it was a wonderful feeling. My body was totally tingly all over. And I desparately want to find another nice lady to do to me the same again. It was a great experience and alot of fun. Can any ladies comment on this. Thanks, Bravo seven

bravo seven

Hello Carol i do not mind to travel to a location of your choosing. I will be in the states 20 days at least on vacation. my e-mail is [email protected] it would be great to take you to dinner as well. Thanks, bravo seven

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back