• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly foot parties

MarquisDeSire

Has anybody here been to one? I'm a few hours drive, and was thinking of checking it out. I wonder what the private sessions are like, any tickling allowed, or leg worship?

Do a search for "Philly foot party", you might get some insight from the messages.

The host had said that the models encourage tickling.

If I had some spare change lying around, I'd go check it out and let you know.

Etc~

Foot / Tickling Parties in Philly

Hey guys,

I just read these postings now. For any info on the Foot Parties and about tickling at the parties, please email me at [email protected].

I have really incredible college girls who are available for tickling. I have many ticklers who attend my parties and they are having the time of their lives tickling hot college girls they normally wouldn't see on their own. A lot of my girls work at tanning salons and attend local Philadelphia universities and colleges. It's totally worth it. There's a reason why we are getting great crowds at our parties. I have so many girls who want to work these parties, I have a waiting list of girls to get into every party.

The girls look at these parties more as a night out on the town as opposed to "going to work". That speaks volumes on how fun these parties have become for the girls - they like being there and want to be there. The girls aren't strippers looking to hustle you. The girls are just everyday very attractive college girls.

The guys are always blown away when they see our girls for the first time.

Any guys into tickling, should really check these parties out. You really owe it to yourself.

Any questions, please email me directly at [email protected]. Please do not PM me here as I don't check these messages very often, I wouldn't want to miss anyone's questions.

Thanks!!

John

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back