• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phoenix, AZ Ticklish Male Seeks Both LERS and LEES for IN PERSON Sessions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 198418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 198418

Hello out there, been off the site for awhile. It went down some weeks ago, had a tough time getting back in.

I'm a male Nudist over 40, with a true tickle fetish with a ticklish body to match. I can be
a very submissive LEE for you and seek LEE's who wish /want ti be tickled as well. (Into both genders, Ages 28 and up.)
I am not into chat / phone role play, only seeking IN Person sessions. Tickling can start dressed and
lead to nude or go nude from the start. (If not into nude or bondage, then try a different ad) The kinkier you tickle the more I like .

Into light bondage and my shoe size is 12 & all of me is ticklish, my feet are more so, especially left one.

I would appreciate SERIOUS Private Message responses , as it
seems in recent times, people arrange things and then 'punk out' and instantly stop communication. (That's childish).

Tickling should be a positive way to meet others like ourselves and have fun together. : )

Look forward to hearing from my fellow tickle fetishists . Bye now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time limit on the Tickling?
No not really. Uf a Lee wants ti use a safe word I honor that. For me , I just let people
tickle me until I honestly can't take anymore. Usually just stopping for bathroom need. Otherwise, I'll take you can give me.

Sorry for delayed reply, my work schedule's a bear ( a real pain that is )

Let me know more about what you like in a tickle session. : )

Geading to skeeo now, I'kk check messafes gere tomorrow night.

Bye for now.

I wouldn't be able to travel that far. I wish I could just drop everything and go
there, takes planning and I'd actually have to have vacation time from work. Which I have none right now)

No question, anyone with a tickle fetish would definetely travel for it if they're able too.

Would to get together and have us drive each other wild with tickles. Are you able to come to Phoenix in the near future?

Been so long since I had a session and would like very much to play with a fellow tickle fetishist.

Gonna sign off now. Heading out. Bye for now.

Does anyone have type when it comes to the guys that you enjoy tickling or guys that you wanna be tickled by?

Not really picky….but of course strong cuz I dunno I imagine they have more strength and would give a great tickle compared to the skinny guys?
I’m a ler and love a strong, beefy, athletic black man with big wide feet. I have yet to live out this fantasy and so desperately want to tickle a man like that while he’s comfortably bound in the tickle furniture I see in the Tickle Abuse videos I enjoy.

I’m a ler and love a strong, beefy, athletic black man with big wide feet. I have yet to live out this fantasy and so desperately want to tickle a man like that while he’s comfortably bound in the tickle furniture I see in the Tickle Abuse videos I enjoy.
Oh well I’m a woman so I won’t be able to fulfill that fantasy!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back