• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Photos Taken of my Wife's Feet.. Looking for Foot Fetish Ticklers in Maryland...

That pink polish really does wonders for your wife's toes, love the pics. Please keep 'em coming?

I will keep them coming. I plan to run this thread in to the ground with lots more pictures of my hot sexy wife's feet! It is even better that she loves them played with and tickled. It really turns her on! I am a very lucky guy! I am addicted to her hot, sexy soles and toes! Here are two more pictures.. Enjoy!

0413131118.jpg 0415131545.jpg

Love the new pics, especially the second one. Your wife definitely has some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen.

Thank you. Yes I am lucky! I definitely know it and don't take it for granted, not for a second! It is even more intense that she has the same fetish! She told me years ago, that she always wanted a foot fetish guy, but never thought she would truly meet someone that had that and fit everything else she wanted. Life is good! Here are some more photos of my hot wife and her perfect feet!

0415131546.jpg 0701121348.jpg DSCF0013.JPG

Dude, I'm truly running out of ways to describe how beautiful your wife's feet are, absolutely adore the latest pics. Man, Latinas really have some of the hottest feet around.

Thank you brannyle. I really appreciate the compliments on my wife's hot feet! I will take more and post more of them soon! She loves them tickled and played with! I got really lucky! Her feet are really hot and amazing! The fact she loves them tickled and played with is a huge bonus!

Your wife's feet are hot!!

My wife's sexy Latina feet! She loves men tickling and worshipping them. She is 35, 135 lbs, submissive, and beautiful. Very ticklish feet! Perfect tapered toes! Is her kryptonite! Makes her VERY weak! Thought I would share these. We are going to arrange her first group foot fetish / tickle session with true foot fetish men soon in Maryland. Looking to include three other guys (four with me total). Should be a lot of fun! She would love to include a young college aged guy as well with this. A first timer closet / virgin type foot fetish guy that has only dreamed of tickling / worshipping a hot girl's feet.

View attachment 352130View attachment 352131View attachment 352132View attachment 352133View attachment 352134

I'm from Maryland and I would love to tickle her feet with my tong! [email protected]

I'm from Maryland and I would love to tickle her feet with my tong! [email protected]

First off........................ tong? Seriously... you want to do things to his wife and yet you cant spell "tongue"? Sad.

Secondly, good luck with the hunt... hope it goes well... should post pictures when it happens...

Oh yes, you're very lucky! She has very elegant, exciting feet....I imagine also soft soles...
have you tried to say "coochie coochie...." when you tickle her? Many compliments again.

I was just wondering, if you live in Maryland, why is your name Californiasun? just curous

She has very pretty feet and from the other photos she seems to be a beautiful woman. Thanks for the pics and good luck on your hunt in Maryland.

Just took these today of my hot wife. I tickled her in her high heels while she was on a break from a conference. She asked me to tickle her to help relieve her stress! No kidding! She is getting a pedicure right now as we speak! She says the man at the pedicure place will tickle her feet sometimes, but only when no one else is around. That is why she only goes there. Will get photos of her new pedicure tonight and post them here.. Still looking for the right guys to share her hot feet! Enjoy the pics guys!

CAM00051.jpgCAM00052.jpgCAM00054.jpgCAM00067.jpg

Hello all, Here are some brand new photos of my wife's sexy feet right after her pedicure! Yes I tickled them, licked her soft soles, and fucked her feet for hours last night! It was awesome! Enjoy the photos!

861.JPG889.JPG894.JPG

Wow... I think I need to check those feet as make sure the pedicure was done properly.. Just to back you up ofcourse!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back