• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pieces of Jessica - Part 4

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Jessica awoke from her brief reverie and remembered where she was. For one fleeting moment, she thought it had all been a dream. Being locked into a mad Magician’s Illusion, having her young body separated and the trapped parts tickle-tortured. It did not take her very long to come back to reality.

“Awake my dear?” asked Rick, stroking her lovely face.

“Please just let me go,” she whined, “put me back together and let me go. I won’t tell anyone, I promise! Who’d believe me anyway?!?!? Come on Rick, I’m begging you…”

“I’m afraid I just can’t do that yet, love. I have waited my whole life to get someone like you in just this situation. I know my paid time is up, but I was hoping you would chose to stay.”

“Are you insane? You think I’m going to CHOOSE this?” Jessica spat at him with venom.

“Now, now my sweet, is that anyway to talk to someone who quite possibly holds your very sanity in his nimble hands? Hmmm??”

Rick went back over to the box containing her disembodied torso. Jessica’s breath began to hitch as she realized that he was far from finished with her.

“I think I can get you to ask to stay….there must be…something I can do…he he he”

At that, he placed his fingers over her taut ribcage. The ribs could be seen poking against the soft, flawless skin.

“All you have to do is ask to stay with me….” Rick said in a teasing voice.

“Please, Rick no!! Not my ribs Puh-LEEZE?????” Tears formed in the corners of Jessica’s doe-like eyes.

Rick pressed his fingers against the delectable ribcage and began kneading them over her ribs, rubbing the skin over the bone underneath. Slowly and methodically he tickled each rib up and down and back up again. The reaction from Jessica was immediate.

“OHNOOOOO!!!AHHHHGGGAWWWDDD!!! AAHAHAHAHAHA…OOHHHEEHEEHEEHEE GODNONONONO. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ST-STOP!!! I- C-C-(gasp) Can’t TAKE IT!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay with me, Jess? TickleTickleTickle!!!!”

“NOOOOO!!!!,” she shrieked, “LemmeGOOOO!!!!!NOOO!!!!AAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Well, I guess more persuasion is in order then….he he he” said Rick as he extended his tickle attack to her entire exposed middle. He kneaded the ribs of her right side while letting the tips of his other fingers lightly stroke the girl’s taut side. Fluttery tickles along her side moved down to the tender area over her crotch. He watched in awe as the delectable belly hitched and squirmed as much as it could, which really wasn’t that much.

“I think you need to rethink your response my dear” said Rick as he gave her a brief break in the torture.

“P-Please no more,” Jessica begged between hitching breaths.

“You know my sexy assistant, you have the most adorable little belly button…I wonder if it’s as sensitive as the rest of this body…..”

“Noo-o-o-o..p-p-please not that! Anything else, just don’t tickle me anymore. No more tickling PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!,” Jess begged her cruel tormentor.

Rick reached behind the box and picked up a tiny, pointy feather. This he circled over the dainty dimple in the center of her belly.

“Oh god NONONO!!!!! AHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

Her laughter began immediately as the tip of the light feather dipped into her navel. Rick twirled the plume around the inside of the belly button and lightly stroked the length of the depression. He coupled this with a scratching movement at her tender side.

“All you need to do is ask me what I want to hear,” Rick said in a light sing-song voice as he continued the cruel torture of the quivering flesh. Jessica could stand it no longer. She didn’t know what the consequences of her decision would be, and at this point she didn’t really care. She needed to get him to stop. The sensation was driving her mad! The tickling was shooting through every part of her separated body.

“P-Please (Hahaha), can I-I (gasp) Stay heeeeeere AHHAHAHAH with YouuooOOOOOAAHHAHAHAHAA OHHHOOOHEEHEEEHHAAHAHAAH!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!”

At that moment, Rick ceased the tickling of the helpless Jessica. He was formulating a plan in his mind. He realized that she was probably just saying that to get him to stop, but it just might play into his next torment. He almost felt sorry for her, as he was starting to grow very attached to this beautiful young girl.

“Ok, Jessica. You’ve been very good, even if it did take some…persuasion. I do, however, need to impress upon you the dangers of lying to me or trying to manipulate me. I really don’t like that.”

“I SWEAR Rick, I’m not lying. Just let me out of this, and we can be together. Let me show you what I can do for you back in one piece!!” She was trying her best to sound thankful to him. Perhaps by playing to his emotions, she might yet get out of this.

“Well, I suppose you’ve earned a rest. But after that, I’m afraid you must experience what will happen if you cross me.”

Rick then closed the box containing the young woman’s sexy midriff, much to Jess’s immediate relief. It was a short-lived relief, however as he started to toy with a box that, judging by the drawn outline on the outside of it, could only contain her feet. Oh Shit, she thought, I am NOT going to survive this.

“You rest up for a while my dear, while I collect a few things for our lesson,” Rick said as she heard his voice wane, indicating to her that he was leaving the room.

But before he exited, she could have sworn she heard him say…
“I could have sworn I had some Duct Tape around here somewhere…..”

She had no idea what he had in mind, but with a tear in her eye, she realized that she probably was not going to like it.

(To be Continued……..)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back