• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pigeon joke

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Inspired by the hilarious google pigeon thread, I just HAD to post this:

At midnight, a Good Fairy appears in the city park and speaks to two monuments there: "For a hundred years, you stood here patiently in all kinds of weather. Now I'm going to reward you: You are now alive for fifteen minutes." - Twinkle. They are alive and disappear into the bushes.

Fifteen minutes later, the returns and hears them heavily giggling and guffawing behind the bushes. She calls them, and one of them asks for five more minutes. Okay, granted. But the fairy becomes curious what causes their hilarity, so she approaches silently. Wide-eyed, she sees one of the monuments squatting there, already rising again and speaking to the other monument: "Now I hold down a pigeon, and you shit on it!!!" :D

Cute Hal!

My father loves to tell the story of when he was a young man working downtown. One of his buddies was all dressed up and leaving his office to come to a special meeting. He had enough time to hop next door for a cup of coffee. He made it to the coffee shop just fine. But, on his return trip (a short 50 yards), he got nailed by an entire flock of pigeons. When he walked back into the office a moment later, he was covered from head to toe with pigeon droppings. He was even splashed with coffee from the droppings that had landed in his cup.

Gross but true!

Ann

To both stories.....

smil

I had a run in with a seagull once....eewwwwww

Ven

I actually got nailed by a gull when we were sitting by the pool on our honeymoon this past summer. I didn't think much of it. But, the guy sitting on the other side of the pool was dying! LOL

Ann

my brush with bird crap fame:

i was playing tennis with a girl i used to date....well i say tennis..she hit the ball and i chased it on my side...but anyhow...we sat down to catch our breath and splat..i got hit on the shoulder...sadly i can't tell you what kind of bird it was. however she thought it was funny..how cute. :p

Thats a funny joke Hal.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back