• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pissing on graves

taxwaxus

TMF Poster
Someone told me that on their recent trip to Salem they took a nice long piss onto the grave of John Hathorne (one of the witchraft trial judges and the only one not to apologize...can't say i wouldn't do the same.) this begs the question- If you were to piss on someone's grave who would it be? On the same note whose grave would you want to decorate. I'll start. “Wow, I’m pretty drunk. Where the hell am I. Graveyard, eh? Well here goes... Zzzziipppp….sssssssssssss…Ahhhhhhhhhh. Take that Carrie Nation” *shake shake*. *Lays a wreath for Kurt Vonnegut*
Anyone else gotta go?

Hmm...Quite possibly my own. Time travel is crazy stuff.

*wobbles into cemetery, pulls down pants, squats, strains, lifts up, pulls rose out of vase to wipe myself, applies hand sanitizer, pulls up pants, walks away.*
"Yeah....take that Lil' Jon."
*Puts forty black roses on poes grave*

I can't honestly say i'd go through all teh trouble of time traveling to piss on someone's grave. I might squat on GW Bushes grave after Taco Night, but thats about all.

I would pee on....no one. Here's why,

Oh sure it's just some innocent fun. Maybe a righteous action and a justfiable act...but I sure wouldn't want to do that and disturb remains. Cause that's when all the ghost s*** starts going down and boom....you're dead on tuesday from a dark figure that strangle you...in your mind.

damn what a question....Hitler comes to mind...as does Mussolini....hmm wonder if they would enjoy that? it can be fairly kinky and a turn on for some...Ted Bundy i would do also...it's so hard however for females to piss on a grave...you must squat undignifyingly...probably...pull down your pants..give everyone within viewing range a nice view of certain areas.. then try and pee without it running down your own leg...ack..hmm i suppose you could pee standing up, yet again unless you stand with your legs spread wide, (which the male group woud appreciate) you stand the chance of peeing yet again down your own leg...which then might kill a chance later with the hot guy standing next to you..unless you both take a sexy shower first..

It would be worth the trouble of popping a squat for Hitler...and Dubya, down the road a spell...and the current leader of Iran down the road a spell...

I'm sure I could list others...but those are at the top...

Hitler doesn´t have a grave... and Mussolini is in a subterranean tomb somewhere. But you can visit it. But since it´s frequented by modern fascists a lot, peeing on it might get you lynched. "You pee-a on il Duce, we set-a you on fire."

If Stalin´s grave were an option, I might want to piss on it. He was a real asshole.

How about Jerry Falwell?

looks like nixon's already been done...

Attachments

• nixongrave.jpg
    nixongrave.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 50
Hitler doesn´t have a grave... and Mussolini is in a subterranean tomb somewhere. But you can visit it. But since it´s frequented by modern fascists a lot, peeing on it might get you lynched. "You pee-a on il Duce, we set-a you on fire."

If Stalin´s grave were an option, I might want to piss on it. He was a real asshole.

How about Jerry Falwell?

yikes..i don't like Jerry but is he really worth peeing on? and Hitler doesn't have a grave? hmm wonder why...hehe imagine getting lynched for peeing on Mussolini...hehe...not worth it...hmm can i pee on Charles Manson even though he is still among the living?

I am sure if Journia laid a pile on little John, I am sure you can wizz on Mr. Manson.

Anyone who's ever created a computer virus, knowingly distributed spyware, or stolen someone's laptop.

you people have w<eird ideas :/ pissing on graves :umm:

it's damn sick

unless you have no other choice

it's ok

kidding

Betchass==amen on the pissing on folks who steal laptops...the f*cker who stole my laptop 3 months after I graduated from college--you know, the computer that had my ENTIRE COLLEGE CAREER on it--is in jail but has been getting the trial pushed back for over 3 years...I'd love to do more than piss on the guy, especially when he wrote an article for a local paper about how robbers choose a target, how much laptops go for on the black market in my area (apparently, my entire college career was worth $75...wonder how much heroin that got him? Was it worth it?), and other assorted sundry crap...grrr...

And I don't care if Hitler doesn't have a grave...I'll find someplace that meant a lot to him and take care of business...a grave is just a stone and a bunch of wormfood...it's arbitrary...

well i must say i can think of better ways to pass time than pissing on grave stones lol..i mean in the long run..the people you want to piss on will in all likelihood not care much...they are probably uh rather warm as it is..hehe

As a historian, I really can't sanction the desecration of any grave. There are other ways to set their evils to right.

And yet I just heard on the radio today that he's increasingly well-regarded among younger Russians. This surprised me.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back