• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Help!

howdyboy

TMF Regular
Hey everybody,

I have a very important question: Is writing stories of Anime and Kingdom Hearts characters acting in foot fetish scenarios and sometimes sexual activities bad?

Please help me answer this. If it's bad, I'll change the age of the characters in the stories!!!

Thank you!

x

Hey everybody,

I have a very important question: Is writing stories of Anime and Kingdom Hearts characters acting in foot fetish scenarios and sometimes sexual activities bad?

Please help me answer this. If it's bad, I'll change the age of the characters in the stories!!!

Thank you!

long as the characters arnt minors
:wub:scared:huh:cry:):stickout:cool

Hey, I made Cassandra and Sophitia from the Soul Calibur series lesbian lovers (NOT sisters) in a story once. AND I posted it. Trust me, if they ain't minors (miners lol) you're not gonna get any schtick from us :p

~K

OK, thank guys. I'll change the age of the characters. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now. BTW, I made these stories when I was 16, so I didn't think of it like that at the time. Now that I'm 19, I'm worried about people thinking I'm a pervert. :(

XD You'd have to be a lot wierder than that for anybody here to call you a pervert. And if they did they'd just be hypocrites anyway--we're ALL wierd here. And we love it ^____^

~K

It takes way worse than finding someone who happens to be below an age set by legal precedent only as recently as the Victorian era to be considered perverted.

F the pedo patrol. Just stay legal. Word of the law and all and don't give a damn about "what people think." Why? It only matters on the internet. In the real world you can't look at someone and know their age that precisely, so the law of common sense applies.

If whoever it is looks young enough that you can tell they look too young well, then don't gawk. Don't gawk in the first place, actually. It's pretty creepy.

So what I'm saying is, don't feel like a weirdo. You're freaking 19. By the word of the law in at least two states I know of, you're legally within your rights to make it with someone who's seventeen, as there's a two-year window allowing for informed consent.

But again, that doesn't matter on the internet, where the Pedo Patrol is constantly out to make everybody feel like scum because you might have at some point thought a dirty thought about someone who was sixteen but looked twenty, or because you found some characters sexy when they are indeed designed to be so.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back