• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poland Got Talent tickling

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Wow, very attention-getting. Susan and I did something similar, once, however it was only potato salad.

Thanks for the find, paszkowt! Thanks for the clip, toyou!

This is an absolutely stunning clip, thank you paszkowt for the links, and toyou444 for the clip.

This is one of the best maintream clips I have ever seen. The tickling come aover as fun and nice, everyone laughs along. he girl is beautiful and her laughing is just exquisite. And she is a really good sport about it, she is still smiling after the tickles.

The camera work was amazing for us to see the tickling... they showed a close up of her feet being tickled, close ups of her laughing, of the sushi bloke in jeans tickling her waist. And we see her getting tickled from above.

It was a lovely, fun scene of desperation too, the only harm if she couldn't keep still was some spilled sushi but she really felt she needed to keep still. Also, she did a fantastic job of not moving considering how ticklish she seemed to be.

Nice tickling from all the blokes too, not too rough, and the presenter's finger action on her feet was really good.. gentle yet maddengly ticklish looking.

Beautiful clip all round, one of my favourites ever. Poland is awesome.

Thanks again for the links and the clip.

Just wanted to add a few stills from this lovely clip.

I love the close up of her laughing, she is starting to go quite pink. And look at the delicious way she curls her toes forwards as she is tickled. And that chap who is tickling her waist has done this kind of thing before, he is tickling his finger tips right in her obliques... wicked.

Attachments

• sushiTickle1.jpg
    sushiTickle1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 225
  • sushiTickle2.jpg
    sushiTickle2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 218
  • sushiTickle3a.jpg
    sushiTickle3a.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 225
  • sushiTickle4.jpg
    sushiTickle4.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 316
  • sushiTickle5.jpg
    sushiTickle5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 278
It was a lovely, fun scene of desperation too, the only harm if she couldn't keep still was some spilled sushi but she really felt she needed to keep still. Also, she did a fantastic job of not moving considering how ticklish she seemed to be.

Nice tickling from all the blokes too, not too rough, and the presenter's finger action on her feet was really good.. gentle yet maddengly ticklish looking.
AFAIK body sushi models are trained and required to stay still no matter what. I bet she is often accidentally or on purpose poked and brushed by people eating sushi, especially with chopsticks. So she obviously decided to be a real pro to the last laugh. The guy who didn't join the fun commented "What is happening??!!! A screaming food table!".

The host doing the tickling was also a host of a breakfast TV show when the first Polish Tickling Spa was introduced (the link to that is somewhere in here) where he tickled the model with feather and also gave a quick rib tickle to the owner of the spa.

Really incredible mainstream find paszkowt great job! and thanks toyou444 for making the clip!

Love this one!

DK

I agree, this clip is delicious. I've always wanted to see someone do this to one of the sushi models.
Wasn't there something like this mentioned on a television show, not sure if it was one of the CSI shows but I'm sure I read somewhere on TMF of a couple of sushi model tickle situations.
I really hope there's more of this around somewhere!!!

The host doing the tickling was also a host of a breakfast TV show when the first Polish Tickling Spa was introduced (the link to that is somewhere in here) where he tickled the model with feather and also gave a quick rib tickle to the owner of the spa.

Ah! Yes, of course, another superb clip from Poland.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?235656-Polish-Tickle-spa-on-Morning-tv-show-F-F-M-F

Great spot and memory that the bloke doing the foot tickling is the same. Maybe he is one of us... we should send him a nice basket of fruit for such amazing mainstream moments.

Wonderful clip,complete with a great ticklish(and very cute) sushi model. :woman: :woman: :woot2: :woot2: :clap: :clap:

Awesome, she had very pretty feet. I always wondered if something like that ever happened.

Great find! Awesome! This is what I call "a happy meal"! Thanks to paszkowt and toyou444. :gathering:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back