• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(POLL) Our first male/ female release. Forced Orgasms?

Should we have a forced Orgasm scene

• yes please tickle and give forced orgasms

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, its un nessissary

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EvangelineVon

We will be starting with male/female tickling, strapped to a bed.
Should the model strapped to the bed be given a forced orgasm?

I think that you should offer both options...like have the first part of the video with only tickling and the second half offer the forced orgasm. You sell the video in halves or the whole video.

I think that you should offer both options...like have the first part of the video with only tickling and the second half offer the forced orgasm. You sell the video in halves or the whole video.

Great Idea! we are currently doing that with our super heroine movies in which we offer two versions one with the heroine losing and one with her winning. I could film it to include the forced orgasm and then edit it out for one version. thank you!

I would go with F/M with LOTS of post orgasm torture :)

Yes please, there isn't enough */f tickling including forced orgasms. There's loads of */m clips buts that not my thing.
Maybe females licking her ass/pu**y whilst the other/s tickling her. F**king machine and tickling. Vibrating bullets taped to her feet and lez action, all whilst in bondage of course.

Good luck
Thanks

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back