• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: Which celeb from the '40s would you most want to tickle?

Which actress from the 1940s would you most want to tickle?

• Olivia DeHavilland

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Joan Fontaine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jennifer Jones

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Jeanne Crain

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Lauren Bacall

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Greenfeather

TMF Poster
I know this is somewhat pushing it, but I've been into this kind of thing ever since I started watching AMC regularly and saw actresses whose feet I'd love to see in stocks that I previously knew as ancient has-beens.

__Greenfeather

ummmm..excuse me for my ignorance...but I don't even know who these women are...By the way I'm 32 old enough to know, but for some reason I don't..

Bootman--

Sorry if you don't recognize any of the women on the poll

You might remember Olivia DeHavilland as Scarlett O'Hara's friend Melanie in Gone With the Wind. Joan Fontaine is her equally beautiful sister who starred in the 1940 Hitchcock film Rebecca. My idea of tickling Jeanne Crain came from seeing the 1945 Rodgers & Hammerstein musical State Fair, and Lauren Bacall was in a number of crime pictures during the mid-40s, best known was the 1946 film The Big Sleep, in which she starred with Humphrey Bogart.

Hope this helps. If not, you can look up the films listed above, as well as photos of the actresses at www.imdb.com

--Greenfeather

While in a rush to get a poll put out this week, I forgot to mention other actresses of the era such as Dorothy Lamour and Ava Gardner whose bare feet I'd do anything to tickle.

I was considering a story about several of these actresses in which they obviously all wind up being tickle tortured. I'll need help in determining the actresses to be in the story, whose names you can either post or pick in another poll.

I have another silly question...Why women from the 40's? Why not the 70's? or something like that..

Bootman--

Eventually I plan to post a poll along those lines, though if you're interested in actresses of the '70s, you could just as easily post a poll based on that.

This is the last chance to respond to this poll. Production on the story begins next week.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back