• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor planning USCG.

..Glamorous..

Verified
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2009/09/11/nr.potomac.incident.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

I've been keeping up with this as it's been going on, but damn.. Someone didn't plan this too well.

Between the government and the media I never know what to believe anymore.

I understand the Coast Guard's point of view how that security is a 24/7 thing and that the exersice is ment to keep up their skills but the timing of the exersice was just bad .

I understand the Coast Guard's point of view how that security is a 24/7 thing and that the exersice is ment to keep up their skills but the timing of the exersice was just bad .

That is exactly what I just told my husband but, being prior service coast guard he told me they didn't have to tell anyone. I told him it was bad taste, and he said "we're not going to stop training because it's September 11th".

He almost died today. :lion:

To be honest this wasn't nearly as bad as the whole Air Force One fly over New York

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back