• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portugal at NEST thanks Lee ;)

nenezinho

Verified
Hello all! I know that last year I did no NEST thread, but this year it simply has to be made....there is no way I could come out of that awesome weekend and not give some thoughts about all that made it such a ride for me.

So, I will start where it all starts, with our host! I will say here what I said you when I got into your room: "Please, dont tell me this is the last time I see you". I dont care how or where but if you do plan something and would like to have me around, be sure I will find my way. If anything, I allways leave with the feelling i should have given you a bit more time to chat a bit but I understand there are others who likely need you most and NEST is like it is because you do get out of your way to allways be where you are most needed. As others said, i will quote them all and say THANK YOU once again. Keep them coming and we will be there.

About my own NEST, well, it was a ride! There are so many things to remember that I know not all of them will make it into this post. There are so many great people that I am almost sorry to say a few names and miss lots of amazing others. It is really not easy and it will allways be unfair. So even if you dont find your name on this post, please that does not mean i dont remember you.

First and all I have to thank my roommate for the great time we had together the whole weekend. It is okay if you wish to show up and tell who you were ;) You are just sweet and a hell of a fun lee to have around ;) I am so glad you trust me in the way you do and so thank you for listening me talking boring stuff for ages :p We only missed my own kind of low budget bondage but i think if we get a chance next year you may be willing to try (poor you if you do!) ;) I am really happy that you decided to share a room with me and hope you did enjoy :)

Second, something has to be said about my fellow european, our german guy. You know my friend, i have had my ups and downs in Germany but one of the things i trully regret is that we never did get in touch when i was living in your country. And it is totally unfair that you guys will start gatherings now that i am back home. It was great sharing some time with you this year and really fun to get to know you better. I think we make for a good european team and we could even create kind of a german team as I did live there for 2 years ;) And please, never forget to ask for permition to your dungeon master before you play with some french fries :p

JPie, my big sister :) You know that is how i look to you. You are now on the same level as i would place any brother or sister should i have one. Love you and wish you all the best because you simply deserve it! You were great with me during the whole weekend, since texting me with some tips on how to get there to driving me around Philly with no fear for the portuguese curse (which did show up tough). Thank you for everything!!!! And I will give you the credits for getting me good and being the 1st to do it at NEST ;) Altough I still claim victory :p

To finish our small group there was SantaFe and Carol who were with us also a lot. Fantastic people!!! It was allways great to ride with you around, to hang out with you guys, simply wonderfull. We will have some stories and fun times to remember for ever.

Then there are so many other nice people.....I was lucky enough to get to know Sarah on day one and i was allways in awe for the whole weekend :) Other people that I already know from past years were all there also. People like Jim, Kelby, Meg, Amanda, Cassy (still miss never getting to hang with you!!!), Joel and Jen who navigated us to the main event in a professional way, Jamie and is wife who are allways something to behold (She is scary tough!!! but in a very good way), John (special gloves included), our fellow british stars who are allways something to behold. And now i feel myself wanting to write everyone´s names here and cant remember half the people i really wanted to mention......so is NEST!!!!! I will give mention to our bravest newbies that showed up late and still had a lot of fun. It is allways nice to see newbies and they seem like they will fit in really well with us :)

Ahhhhh and i wish to thank the inventor of that wicked tickling tool that i so loved :p I did test it with someone that told me it was a close call bettween that thing and Johns special glove....so you clearly got something right there :)

There is so much that will not make it into this thread that it´s almost impossible to stop. I keep remembering something else that should be added, like Rita´s icecream and the fun we had joking around with our foreign accents...together with the fantastic Alaskan accent (is this right?).

This post will stop only because i cant stay here forever, else it would go on and on.

I will finish with some hope that somehow, someway, this was not the last time we had together. I trust Lee that she has come to far, to deep, to be able to just quit. Altough is she wishes to, I am glad if i could help making this the greatest end possible that she trully deserved.

Wish you all the best!

P.S.: this almost feel wrong.....but i discussed this with some at NEST and wish to give you the link i promissed. Many of you dont know that I am now trying my luck at doing some home tickling videos. I am lucky enough that i know a couple sweet girls who need some extra money so we are trying it to see how it goes. So for those curious about it, here comes the links to my blog, this link will get you straight to our products page where you can get a free link to our first clip (if this should be wrong here please tell me and I will remove it):
http://cocegaslisboa.com/wordpress/?page_id=30

Love you too Rui! My sweet brother! I so enjoyed spending time with you.....oh and I do claim victory, your face said so! Many hugs until next year!!

Rui, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed talking and laughing with you, and getting to know you more this year. You motivate and inspire me to be a better person and achieve great things. Thank you. You are one of the most genuine and beautiful people I know, and I thank God for the blessing of knowing you. These memories will always stay with me. I can't wait to see you again next year. :)

Love you too Rui! My sweet brother! I so enjoyed spending time with you.....oh and I do claim victory, your face said so! Many hugs until next year!!

I will give you that I was getting a bit tired :p But then again, I dont remember having any such thing as a safeword or ever asking for your to stop, so it was fair game still!!!! It was your choice or lack of judgement to take a rest and give me the chance for payback :p

Not like someone we know...... :p :p :p

Rui, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed talking and laughing with you, and getting to know you more this year. You motivate and inspire me to be a better person and achieve great things. Thank you. You are one of the most genuine and beautiful people I know, and I thank God for the blessing of knowing you. These memories will always stay with me. I can't wait to see you again next year. :)

And great things you can do!

Remember that none can tell you what you can or cant do. Because they know Shit about it! You and only you alone know what you are made of and how far you can push.

Take care and stay ticklish because I want to have that much fun again :D :D :D And ohh boy you are fun, sort of fun that on a ticklishness scale of 1/10 will likely be a divine12 ;)

And great things you can do!

Remember that none can tell you what you can or cant do. Because they know Shit about it! You and only you alone know what you are made of and how far you can push.

Take care and stay ticklish because I want to have that much fun again :D :D :D And ohh boy you are fun, sort of fun that on a ticklishness scale of 1/10 will likely be a divine12 ;)
Thanks Rui. Hahaha--you're definitely a fun 'ler and I had a blast with you. ;) We'll have to try your low budget ideas next time!

What a great time we had. Everyone told me these gatherings are addictive and that everyone wants to come back in future years to see all the friends you meet. So true, I look forward to seeing you guys at so many more.

I will give you that I was getting a bit tired :p But then again, I dont remember having any such thing as a safeword or ever asking for your to stop, so it was fair game still!!!! It was your choice or lack of judgement to take a rest and give me the chance for payback :p

Not like someone we know...... :p :p :p

Oh give it up...you know she got you dude!! :)

Thanks Rui. Hahaha--you're definitely a fun 'ler and I had a blast with you. ;) We'll have to try your low budget ideas next time!

You think they are just ideas? :p :p :p

You should know me better my now ;) It will be fun, an evil kind of fun ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back