• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pregnant ticklish wife

Ohiofootlover

My wife is 3 months pregnant I just cannot stop fantasizing about seeing her tied down and tickled merciless. F89D6D0B-F345-4C40-B743-F86C7E0A8918.jpeg

Your wife's legs and feet are awesome.

Congratulations to both of you on you becoming parents

Ask her is she would let you do it for a bit. No harm in asking.

Be careful tho, wouldn't wanna accidentally tickle her straight into early labor or something, if that's even possible. Lol

I have heard from many women that during pregnancy, their feet became unbearably ticklish. Once I was even talking to a bank teller and had steered the conversation toward tickling. She said her feet were not ticklish with the exception of when she was pregnant. She claimed that she was so surprised when her boyfriend tried to massage her feet, but she couldn’t handle it. She had to make him stop because she absolutely wasn’t used to having ticklish feet.

Feet grow and shrink during pregnancy. The swelling, the extra weight, the fluctuating hormones. I would imagine all the conditions are there to exacerbate any pre-existing ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back