• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem. (Computer Related)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When I came online just before after a long nap.. I kept getting a message about Avast blocking a malware virus on IE. I restarted the computer, and it seems fine now.

What does this mean?

Thanks.

I'll just throw in my 2 cents, but... seems just like Avast blocked a malware on IE. I mean, if you restarted and nothing's happening, I guess you shouldn't worry too much about it. I suggest doing a full virus/malware scan just to be sure. Are you happy with Avast ? I've tried several antivirus and so far my favorite is AVG, never had any problem with it.

Thanks, and yes I am happy with Avast. My old desktop had a malware virus , several years ago, that had to be repaired by a computer technician. At that time I had Norton. He recommended Avast, and I've had it ever since. The laptop I currently have is three years old, and I downloaded Avast to this computer when I got it.

The computer seems fine now, so hopefully all will be okay.

Hopefully all will be okay, then.

If you need extra security, you can also use an anti-malware software to complement Avast, such as Malwarebytes which is a good one ;)

I just had another issue tonight. '

Avast told me that another virus had been blocked on IE. The computer kept freezing, and I kept having to restart.

Since I was able to get it on,. I havent tried IE again, and have been using Google Chrome. All seems okay. I'm thinking that maybe either my IE, or IE in general, is infected with a virus or malware. I'm going to be using Chrome until further notice.

I suggest making sure Avast is up to date and then running a full scan. If it finds nothing, maybe run a Malwarebytes scan just to be sure, but your computer should be safe. You should stop using IE in the future, it's not a very good browser. I would tend to favor Opera or FireFox over Chrome, but Chrome isn't that bad, so you can keep on with this one if you're comfortable with it ;)

Thanks.

I accidently opened IE this morning, and it isn't giving me that message anymore. Maybe I should get off here.

I've never heard of Opera. When I'm not on IE, I usually use Chrome. I watch my favorite newsman from Philadelphia every night on Chrome, because the WPVI website doesn't seem to like IE for whatever reason.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back