• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Purress Strapped Down & Tickled All Over (M/F) Asian MILF :P

ticklefiend3000

TMF Master
Hey Folks,

It's been a while in coming, but here it is, a clip that does not concentrate on Purress's almost irresistible feet, but instead lets you see how ticklish she is all over.

Dressed in a bikini, lightly bondaged and strapped down to a bed. TickleFiend uses feathers and a comb, and of course his trusty fingers, to give Purress an all over workout!!

Over time she has gained quite a lot of tolerance to being mercilessly tickled on her feet, but none of that applied once the rest of her body was explored. You'll enjoy watching her wriggle and squirm helplessly, unable to stop the devious tickling being dished out. Particular attention is paid to her under arms, sides, stomach, hips and thighs.

By the end of the clip, as you might expect, she is wonderfully out of control !!

Once again, I think the chemistry between 'lee and 'ler is obvious and adds to the clip!

Check out the preview clip below, and as always more clips of Purress and many more models available @

http://clips4sale.com/store/4821

DVD's remain on sale @ my video store - http://videos4sale.com/store/4821

Fans of Purress can check out her myspace fan site @ www.myspace.com/purress

Enjoy

TickleFiend :england2:
www.clips4sale.com/store/4821
www.videos4sale.com/store/4821

Yes Purress is one of my favorites, I have talked to her on myspace and wish she would let me tickle her sometime. I think she is married or at least she said she was. She definitely is someone I would love to tickle though. I loved the upperbody tickling even though I am more of a feet tickler. I would love to see more upperbody tickling of her too. Thanks for posting these clips Ticklefiend....

TicklesFemales

Yes Purress is one of my favorites, I have talked to her on myspace and wish she would let me tickle her sometime. I think she is married or at least she said she was. She definitely is someone I would love to tickle though. I loved the upperbody tickling even though I am more of a feet tickler. I would love to see more upperbody tickling of her too. Thanks for posting these clips Ticklefiend....

TicklesFemales

Hey Bud,

Yes I gathered you were a fan :p
She always likes to hear from fans, but she's not been around the myspace so much lately.

Just to confirm, she is married, her husband joined her on our first shoot, and he is a great guy, though tragically not in to feet .. nor tickling. Almost seems like a waste, but I know she would disagree wholeheartedly !

I'm a foot guy too, and it's hard not to focus in on hers, but I really enjoyed the shooting of this scene, and am very happy with the result, so you can definitely expect to see more of her being tickled all over in the future.

TickleFiend

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back