• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about after effects

perky1001

Hello all Something kind of funny happened to me and it got me wondering if this has ever happened to somebody else Years ago, whenever I needed a quick tickling fix I would hit up the local massage parlours around town and if I found a pretty one who is ticklish I would drop some cash flow and satisfy my craving. Just do to life in general and busyness I haven't been in over a year. But every once in awhile I do go online and just have a look. Well a couple years ago I used to see this one girl who is extremely ticklish on her feet and would let me torture her for half an hour. It was quite expensive but it's scratched that itch. When I checked out the classified the other day I noticed she was still in the business. I read her posting and I was shocked to find out that she was advertising that she had very ticklish feet and listed it in her offered services. I was completely blown away. Has anyone else had something like this happen? Had a session with somebody and found out later that you made some tickling impact on them. That's in the adult industry but even one time I tickled the crap out of a friends foot, and saw on Facebook a couple years later that she posted that's her feet were extremely ticklish. Makes me wonder if she was thinking of me when she said that. So just curious if anyone has had any experiences were they tickled somebody and saw the after effects online?
Thanks
James

Wait... you went to a massage parlour and you were able to tickle the masseuse???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wait... you went to a massage parlour and you were able to tickle the masseuse???

There was a thread about this doing the rounds, I imagine they don't know about the fetish connection so role with it.

I hate to quote Kanye West, but... How Sway????

If you’re around NYC at all I’d recommend Donatella Den.. I just went last week and got tickled until I used a safeword 4 times within an hour.. more fetish related than a basic massage parlor too so easier to find exactly what you want!

I've had amazing luck over the years After the massage I ask the lady if she has ticklish feet . 9 times out of 10 they say yes. Price is discussed and I sit on the back of thier legs and go to town. When they say mercy and ready to be finished. The domination scene is too expensive. I live in western Canada so a session is 100 to 160. But a dom is 300 or so. Most massage therapists are just happy that I'm happy, and feeling good from laughing like crazy. Am I the only one who used massage parlours to tickle feet?

I've had amazing luck over the years After the massage I ask the lady if she has ticklish feet . 9 times out of 10 they say yes. Price is discussed and I sit on the back of thier legs and go to town. When they say mercy and ready to be finished. The domination scene is too expensive. I live in western Canada so a session is 100 to 160. But a dom is 300 or so. Most massage therapists are just happy that I'm happy, and feeling good from laughing like crazy. Am I the only one who used massage parlours to tickle feet?
I'm honestly pretty floored. I'm happy for you and your luck, don't get me wrong, I'm always happy for people that get to live out a fantasy, but I'm honestly floored. I feel like if I even thought about attempting to ask, I'd be kicked out and banned for life. Lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back