• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about foot odor...

Well, I do love them. It's also a fetish and I don't think it's weird to be honest.

I dunno. If a person is horny he/she perceives things differently. I think it's an intimacy thing. You enjoy something because it comes from a person you're attracted to. I neither see what's so disgusting about transpiration and body odour, especially not from women (who tend to transpire a quite deal less than males). The thought of a woman having worn boots for an entire day and finally taking them off remain a classic fetish scenario. I'm very sure my horny self wouldn't mind at all.

Last edited:
I'm not into smelly feet to the point where I have been washing my feet twice a day a change socks twice a day since I was 8 years old.......however I don't vilify it to those who love it. How many people LOVE feet in general? That's a minority enough as it is....I'll stand side by side to my brothers and sister who like a smell with their body part affection! Haha

Smelly feet are a turn off for me, as are dirty feet. I've made models wash their feet prior to shooting with them, on occasion.
Clean feet, even NOT fresh out of the shower aren't what I'd call "smelly", unless the person has an actual odor problem.

Well I know that women like to wear their men's clothes that the guy has worn because it smells like them. So our bodies do give off a natural odor of attraction without the smell of soap or shampoo. I think it gets distasteful to some of us when it is accompanied with dirt and old sweat.

Because sweat doesn't smell otherwise we all would get immediately turned off the minute we sweated during sex. I think its the little dirt inside the shoe mixed with sweat that makes it smell bad to some of us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back