• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about picture origin (warning - torture device)

zerit2002

TMF Master
Hi , I found these two pics in the tickletheater . This is without a doubt the strangest rack-type torture contraption I've ever seen .
Does anybody know were this is from ?

Those are from the old Insex.com site. The "dildo on a stick" you see in the first picture they have nicnamed "Mr. Pogo."

knismo

I think she's fallen asleep in teh second pic ... Footickler14 thinks she's dead ... anyone care to explain WHAT THE HELLS IS GOING ON lol

seriously though ... maybe chiropractors should consider it ... I imagine its comfy in an odd way

zerit2002 said:
Hi , I found these two pics in the tickletheater . This is without a doubt the strangest rack-type torture contraption I've ever seen .
Does anybody know were this is from ?

That scene is Faith from hogtied.com.

my future basement

OMG I WANT ONE.

Strap my neck, wrists and ankles down tight and torture me until I cry.

Seriously, this is the hottest picture I've seen posted on this site in like two weeks. :D

JadeUk said:
I think she's fallen asleep in teh second pic ... Footickler14 thinks she's dead ... anyone care to explain WHAT THE HELLS IS GOING ON lol
A popular scene element at the old Insex site - and now at hogtied.com and others - is to bring the model to orgasm repeatedly with a combination of vibrators and a big dildo mounted in one way or another. That appears to be what's happening here.

Redmage said:
A popular scene element at the old Insex site - and now at hogtied.com and others - is to bring the model to orgasm repeatedly with a combination of vibrators and a big dildo mounted in one way or another. That appears to be what's happening here.

I prefer my idea on it lol ... besides but who needs dildo's and vibrators when i got footickler14 ;)

sabaki said:
OMG I WANT ONE.
Strap my neck, wrists and ankles down tight and torture me until I cry.

You need to drive south a little. That could probably be arranged. ;)

knismo

knismo said:
You need to drive south a little. That could probably be arranged. ;)

Oooh, tempting offer. But I have no way to drive south right now :(

Maybe I will meet you at NEST. You would get some funny looks from fellow drivers if you tried to put your stocks on your car's bicycle rack. :D

sabaki said:
Oooh, tempting offer. But I have no way to drive south right now :(

Maybe I will meet you at NEST. You would get some funny looks from fellow drivers if you tried to put your stocks on your car's bicycle rack. :D

Yeah -- I probably would. I've nicknamed the stocks "The Surfboard" because that's kinda what they look like when wrapped up.

If you ever want to jump on a bus for an hour and a half or take the train down, just holler! :)

(Sadly, I doubt I'll ever make it to NEST -- that's my busy time of year. :( )

knismo

819 views and 11 posts ?! :wow: When I posted this , I thought I was going to be lucky if 1 person replied ! LOL

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back