• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Producers Vol. 2.: Cameramen taking hits.

ticklishmikey

3rd Level Red Feather
Probably another silly question, but have any of you producers or your camera person taken hits during filming?

I've gotten macked 8 times so far. Lol. Here's 3 instances where I actually got seriously hurt. It's funny now, but not so much at the time.

1 time while Abby was tickling Amanda. Abby tends to purposely leave her feet close the lee where they can reach if they see fit. She can use it as an excuse to get them worse, well Amanda must have really surprised Abby, cuz Abby jerked and kick out really hard and caught me in the family jewels. It took me almost 20 minutes to recover. Lol. I reshot that same scene from a distance although it wasn't as good cuz it was planned.

I lost this footage when I lost my pc, but in a scene with Miraje tickling Skylar. Now if you've seen Skylar's first vid, you know she's pretty dang strong. Skylar bucked so hard it sent Miraje flying into me. Me head went slam into the desk behind me. I wish I had it still, it was actually a funny outtake, cuz you see Miraje coming at the camera, then darkness followed by a feeble squeak from me going "oww..."

In the yet to be released Car tickling vol. 4 which I just shot. While getting a lees perspective angle I took a hard elbow to my ribs from Willow. I'm still very sore. In case you all didn't know, Willow is very very strong. She broke the two of the clasp rings and bent a D ring in Rainy Day Tickle Torture trying to get away from Abby. So an elbow from her is @#$%^#$@#$%@#!!!!

Someone say occupational hazard? Lol

Lol. Any more stories out there, or am I the only one with bad luck? Lol

Camera person? :) Now I'm rather interested on how many producers spend extra cash to have someone hold the camera if a tripod does the same job! :)

I can only remember one producer who used to have someone hold the camera - with the effect that the pictures were totally horrible!

Lol. Well some people producers may have a partner or an assistant. I use two cameras sometimes and if I want to get the same shot at a different angle without multiple takes, it's easier.

It hasn't happened to us yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does at some point.

Well, from the look of your vids you seem often to work in enclosed spaces, so I guess a zoom lens is out. You might want to consider tighter bondage, or just stay the heck away from your stronger models. Good luck!

Well, from the look of your vids you seem often to work in enclosed spaces, so I guess a zoom lens is out. You might want to consider tighter bondage, or just stay the heck away from your stronger models. Good luck!

Lol! Thanks. Trust me I'm steering WAY clear of Willow during shooting. Lol. But on the flip side, better me take the hit than one of them. Oh and for all who were wondering, Miraje was fine. I broke her fall.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back