• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

questions about NEST kidnap scenarios and gathering safety

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
It has been brought to our attention that some folks are confused and/or concerned about the kidnap scenarios that are going to be a part of this year's NEST gathering. So, allow me to explain/clarify/defuse/etc.....

NEST Gatherings are always about meeting other tickle lovers, having some fun and going home safe and happy. The safety and comfort of our guests is always our first priority.

All group activities are monitored by experienced folks who know what they're doing, have no problem confronting someone if it becomes necessary and have always done an amazing job of keeping anything from getting out of hand. If someone appears to be getting out of control, either because of personality itself or intoxication of any kind, they are not allowed to play. If they get out of control beyond play, they would be asked to leave. We don't play games when it comes to safety.

The kidnap scenarios that have been discussed are simply an addition to the usual activities. It's been talked up a lot simply to introduce the concept to people. It is very definately NOT taking over what NEST is about. In fact, most folks are likely to not even know that a kidnapping is in progress unless they happen to be right there when a person is taken away. All kidnap scenes (unless otherwise requested by the abductee in advance) will be done away from the main group.

Everything else about NEST will progress as usual. This is simply an added opportunity for those who wish to do so to have a chance to test their limits. Even with this, safety is still top priority. This is why we have hand picked teams to do the abductions. It is also why we do not allow subjects to pick people to join that team unless they know and have played with them in the past.

NEST is still NEST. We've simply added another option for the few folks who are interested in taking advantage of it. We play by the safe, sane and consensual rules. So, even these folks will need to give consent before anything happens. Information is gathered in advance to ensure their comfort and safety throughout. As with everything else about NEST, you are always safe.

I should point out here that the NEST Team is completely open to hearing your concerns. So, in the future, should issues like this arise, please don't hesitate to bring them to our attention. Don't let unwarranted concerns keep you from coming and having a great time. You'll likely end up kicking yourself for it.

Although I won't be attending NEST, I got curious about the scenarios so I read about them. I think it's friggin' cool and the most original idea I've heard about in a long time! I don't know what the fuss is about; either participate it or not-I don't see the issue.

Thanks for the clarification. I emailed volunteering myself to be kidnapped with a scenario chosen. Now I just hope that one of the lucky ones who gets his wish. :D

i've never been to NEST before but that new addition does sound like fun. especially the way you have explained all the safety precautions. i'd love to hear how it worked out when all you guys get back.

kis123 said:
I don't know what the fuss is about; either participate it or not-I don't see the issue.

Part of the issue is that some folks apparently misunderstood and thought that everyone was subject to possible kidnap. That's partly a result of not reading everything thoroughly and partly a result of my not having everything fully clarified from the moment we first brought it up. (My apologies to anyone who may have been nervous or upset as a result of that.)

NEST will always remain focused on having a good time in a totally safe and consensual atmosphere. Nobody need ever worry about that.

If anyone has any other questions, comments, etc., as I've stated before, please don't hesitate to ask us. Remember, no question is silly or anything of that sort...unless maybe it goes unasked. ;) If you're more comfortable asking privately, you're always free to drop me an e-mail or PM. If I can't answer something for you, I'll point you to those who can.

Here's a curious Question. Are these tickling abductors female, male, or space aliens from the alpha sentory galaxy? If its a bevy of female lers , I might be tempted to sign up. Maybe not so much with the males and Oh what the hell , I'll even give those cute space aliens a shot ! :)

tklmaestro said:
space aliens from the alpha sentory galaxy?

We'll be giving folks the option in their signups to designate male, female or either for their personal team...should their name be drawn. We'll have fewer female lers as always. But, there will be enough to do a couple.

oooops ! here's another one. You mentioned , if their names were drawn ? Does that mean even if you sign up , it's still the luck of the draw ?

Will safewords, at least the universal "red," be acknowledged in the kidnap scenarios?

tklmaestro said:
oooops ! here's another one. You mentioned , if their names were drawn ? Does that mean even if you sign up , it's still the luck of the draw ?

Yes. As we've said from the beginning, this is for a CHANCE to be abducted. Names will be drawn in secret and the lucky few grabbed at some point during their stay. The drawing of names is for two reasons. First is that there are simply far more people wanting to do this than we could possibly handle. Second is that if you knew for sure that you were going to be grabbed, the element of surprise would be gone.

Azrael said:
Will safewords, at least the universal "red," be acknowledged in the kidnap scenarios?

As the descripitions and other information on the kidnap page state, there are no safewords per se. The Interrogation scenario will require that an abductee divulge some bit of information. So, that will act as a safeword of sorts. The other scenarios are at the discretion of the teams.

This is why we hand pick the teams and do not allow people to sign up as ticklers...so that we have people who we're absolutely certain will know when to stop. You won't need a safeword, only the ability to communicate.

Cool.

TklDuo-Ann said:
This is why we hand pick the teams and do not allow people to sign up as ticklers...so that we have people who we're absolutely certain will know when to stop.
That's actually very reassuring. Thank you, very much, for all the time and effort you've put into making sure we all know exactly what's going on, and feel totally at ease. I'm told you do this every year; you ought to draw a salary :smilestar

Azrael said:
That's actually very reassuring. Thank you, very much, for all the time and effort you've put into making sure we all know exactly what's going on, and feel totally at ease. I'm told you do this every year; you ought to draw a salary :smilestar

NEST takes place every year. This is my first year doing more than just showing up with a ton of baked goods and saying put me to work. Though it HAS become a full-time job, the "salary" will be to see everyone (myself included) arrive have a wonderful time and go home happy. ;)

kis123 said:
Although I won't be attending NEST, I got curious about the scenarios so I read about them. I think it's friggin' cool and the most original idea I've heard about in a long time! I don't know what the fuss is about; either participate it or not-I don't see the issue.

I agree. I wish a couple lady lers would come abduct me. :firedevil

I would like to second that thank you. Ann your work and concern, has at least for me, made NEST seem like a positive and safe experience to attend.

tklmaestro said:
I would like to second that thank you. Ann your work and concern, has at least for me, made NEST seem like a positive and safe experience to attend.

Thank-you! The entire team is just as conscious of safety and comfort. I just happen to be the one most visible in posting.

Because I personally have a history of tickling being used against me in various (not fun) ways, I am all too vehement, even anal, about any and all safety concerns. So, when I say that I consider something to be safe, you can be sure it really is. Of course, that doesn't necessarily help those who don't know me as much as I'd like to be able to. But, we do what we can. :cool:

If anyone has further concerns, please don't hesitate to voice them, either via PM here or e-mail. If else anyone shares the possibility of flashbacks occurring during more intense play but would still like to explore this opportunity, I'm open to that as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back