• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions or Comments?

Why can't you ever ask questions on my question thread?
Because... I'm lazy :D

Have you ever tried Canadian herb?
NO! Is it better than Cali weed!? Wait... have you tried Cali weed? Like the stuff they sell at medical dispensaries?

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
LOL I fuckin LOVE Batman! :rockon:

So about that thread bomb I'm suppose to get.........
:confused: Beg pardon?

Bombed your thread once. You said you were going to get me back. Of course you also said when I least expect it. Are you trying to mess with my mind?

How great is Cali weed? I've never tried it. I usually stick to homegrown. Medicinal is crap, where I come from. :)

Bombed your thread once. You said you were going to get me back. Of course you also said when I least expect it. Are you trying to mess with my mind?
Yes :D

But on a side note, I thought we just agreed I was gonna spank your ass for that :cheesy:
How great is Cali weed? I've never tried it. I usually stick to homegrown. Medicinal is crap, where I come from. :)
It's VERY powerful... but... I dunno... I have a really low tolerance for weed because I quit for like 5 years, and I haven't smoked regularly since... and the high... it makes me like, edgy and paranoid. Homegrown is the best. My buddy has some that I sampled last night... first time I've been like, euphorically happy while stoned since I quit. I'd love to lay hands on some of that Canadian HG :D LOL if I was growing my own brand of weed... and it was in canada... I'd call it Labatt Blue. Can I get a rimshot please!?

Yes :D

But on a side note, I thought we just agreed I was gonna spank your ass for that :cheesy:
It's VERY powerful... but... I dunno... I have a really low tolerance for weed because I quit for like 5 years, and I haven't smoked regularly since... and the high... it makes me like, edgy and paranoid. Homegrown is the best. My buddy has some that I sampled last night... first time I've been like, euphorically happy while stoned since I quit. I'd love to lay hands on some of that Canadian HG :D LOL if I was growing my own brand of weed... and it was in canada... I'd call it Labatt Blue. Can I get a rimshot please!?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnOl4VcV5ng?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnOl4VcV5ng?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You get a spongebob rimshot.

I got spanked for the first time Sun. Can't say I loved it or hated it. If I say why I hate it will just be something you get to add to that uber long list of stuff to use against me at NEST.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnOl4VcV5ng?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnOl4VcV5ng?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You get a spongebob rimshot.

Oh... my... GOD!
SWEET! :D

Yay cause I was going to say my ass is ticklish and when you spank it activates the nerves so to speak. I found out this weekend that it tickles like hell.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back