• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R U honest about your fetish?

i am now, although i denied it and tried to ignore it for some time, life is just to short for that. the TMF helped alot though. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

"she dont look normal....she dont fly normal.........cause she AINT normal"

I'm happy 4 U

BLUE_THUNDER said:
i am now, although i denied it and tried to ignore it for some time, life is just to short for that. the TMF helped alot though. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

"she dont look normal....she dont fly normal.........cause she AINT normal"
Our thing as I call it is harmless compared to other fetishes

tricham said:
My door is open to you :2poke:

Hiya:bunny:
ooh, really? :woot:
*chickles pushes on the door till it slowly creaks open wide enough for her to poke her head through* "Uhm, hello? Anybody home?? Is this the place where they do the uhm foot massages??"

many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

I have been very "in the closet" with my fetish. Never have I actually came out and told anyone about it (well, there have been a few times when I have told people that I've met in chatrooms, but I don't really think that counts). One time an online friend picked up on it, though. She was on my MSN list, and she tended to like to have online pillow fights. I liked that, too (corny and immature, I know ha). It got to where I would often start them in hopes that they would lead to cyber tickling, which they usually did. One time after things turned to cyber tickling (she tickled me) she said to me, "Did you get your fix?" I asked her what she was talking about. To this, she answered, "Your TICKLING fix...the one you always come for!" I couldn't help but blush a little at that, but it all turned out okay. We have drifted apart somewhat, but we still talk on occasion.

As for the whole tickle fetish/foot fetish thing making a person weird, I have a some comments. First, as has been indicated, most tickle fetishists and foot fetishists seem to be harder on themselves than other people would be. Here's another thing: most sexual (as in sexually active or interested) people have certain things that "turn them on." Some guys might be turned on my a woman wearing boots or a woman with really long fingernails or whathaveyou. Women might have a thing for tall guys, or might like it when a guy touches them a certain way. When you consider it that way, there are possibly more fetishists out there than we realize.

ticklee_heather said:
I'm not open about it at all. I'm always scared of what my friends might think or what guys might think if they knew I liked to be tickled. I always feels like they may think I'm a freak or something.

Rest assured, I don't think you're a freak. ;)

The world has more important things to deal with

indivision said:
I have been very "in the closet" with my fetish. Never have I actually came out and told anyone about it (well, there have been a few times when I have told people that I've met in chatrooms, but I don't really think that counts). One time an online friend picked up on it, though. She was on my MSN list, and she tended to like to have online pillow fights. I liked that, too (corny and immature, I know ha). It got to where I would often start them in hopes that they would lead to cyber tickling, which they usually did. One time after things turned to cyber tickling (she tickled me) she said to me, "Did you get your fix?" I asked her what she was talking about. To this, she answered, "Your TICKLING fix...the one you always come for!" I couldn't help but blush a little at that, but it all turned out okay. We have drifted apart somewhat, but we still talk on occasion.

As for the whole tickle fetish/foot fetish thing making a person weird, I have a some comments. First, as has been indicated, most tickle fetishists and foot fetishists seem to be harder on themselves than other people would be. Here's another thing: most sexual (as in sexually active or interested) people have certain things that "turn them on." Some guys might be turned on my a woman wearing boots or a woman with really long fingernails or whathaveyou. Women might have a thing for tall guys, or might like it when a guy touches them a certain way. When you consider it that way, there are possibly more fetishists out there than we realize.

Rest assured, I don't think you're a freak. ;)

than some harmless dudes like us who like feet yall :xpulcy:

Yeah.NO.

I would tell you I am honest about it.....but then I would be lying yo you about it! or vice versa something like that. :upsidedow

DB

It's smart to be cautious

DonnieBrasco said:
I would tell you I am honest about it.....but then I would be lying yo you about it! or vice versa something like that. :upsidedow

DB
It takes time to find somebody you can really trust, but when you do, tickle the hell out of her! :tickle:

I don't

tell everyone - there are certainly people who have no need to know,
but with my family and friends, I tell them. I told my family what I
was into about 10 years ago, and my friends have certainly known.
The best thing, tho, is having friend who are also into what I am, or
similar, so we can chat without any repressions.

In fact, I love telling people I'm going to a tickling convention in
Philly every year ;)

Lee

Last edited:
honestly

No.....simply no way! Im far too embarassed and have no idea why. I eventually break it out with girlfriends etc. bt with no1 else! I think id even find it awkward if i went to nest!

Oh God it takes a lot for me to open about it. I think only two people know about it. Both of them are female friends and both of them were really into me, so they still maintained high opinions of me. Not to mention they're also very sweet people. Both of them have let me have fun with them and not minded (even though one of them hated being tickled).

However, some of my other friends have generally expressed that they think foot fetishes are weird and I think they'd feel the same about tickling. I know it sounds a bit pathetic and the like but it'd probably make it much too awkward for me to talk to them if they knew.

I certainly couldn't tell any of my family. Mainly because I've never told them anything sexual about myself or what I do. Not only would that be awkward to talk about but would probably make me feel weird around my family. That's obviously a personal feeling.

I wish I had the courage other people do in "coming out" about this, but I had enough trouble telling anybody that I was bi-curious, never-mind telling them that tickling sexually arouses me. A lot of my friends aren't as understanding as I'd hope.

Im in the closet with mine, the fact is its all about trust with your partner and your friends and family. If they can accept it and move on cool. But more than likely they'll make fun of you for being the weried one that likes feet. My ex girlfriends knew and I think more than likely told there friends, some of which I know. But at the end of the day we all have to face the music

How about this though

theniteavenger said:
Im in the closet with mine, the fact is its all about trust with your partner and your friends and family. If they can accept it and move on cool. But more than likely they'll make fun of you for being the weried one that likes feet. My ex girlfriends knew and I think more than likely told there friends, some of which I know. But at the end of the day we all have to face the music
The same people who talk about you to others usually talk about each other & something far worse than a foot fetish may come up when it comes to their own personal likes & dislikes. So keep ya head up. :)

Get this!

Ive started to tell more people about my feet/tickle fetish, only when or if the subject just happens to be brought up by someone else, thats when i take advantage to expand on the subject. For some reason the people i tell are suprisingly alot more accepting of it when i bend the truth by telling them that I was converted by an ex rather than having it from birth. I dunno why this works, im guessing a story of a normal person merely being introduced to something is less freaky than someone who just likes feet and always has, i guess its cuz they see me as one of them, a normal person who once also saw the whole feet/tickling thing as ridiculious and weird, and being converted by someone else, especially an girlfriend would make sense i guess.

I first state that i like feet and tickling, they get a little grossed out and ask why, i then reply that my "ex" converted me and get into the story of how a good relationship it was and how i miss her etc, after that they are really understanding and acceptable to my cause, ive done this with two groups of people so far, I know its not 100% honest but i see it as bending the truth.

At the end of the day, im telling them what im into, as along as they except me for it then i dont mind making up a story about it how i got into it, cuz to me all that matters is that they accept me.

Ill eventually tell them the truth after years of trust and friendship development and tell them why i made up the story, but for now, this is working so im gonna keep it up.

Do what works for you my man

feetclimax said:
Ive started to tell more people about my feet/tickle fetish, only when or if the subject just happens to be brought up by someone else, thats when i take advantage to expand on the subject. For some reason the people i tell are suprisingly alot more accepting of it when i bend the truth by telling them that I was converted by an ex rather than having it from birth. I dunno why this works, im guessing a story of a normal person merely being introduced to something is less freaky than someone who just likes feet and always has, i guess its cuz they see me as one of them, a normal person who once also saw the whole feet/tickling thing as ridiculious and weird, and being converted by someone else, especially an girlfriend would make sense i guess.

I first state that i like feet and tickling, they get a little grossed out and ask why, i then reply that my "ex" converted me and get into the story of how a good relationship it was and how i miss her etc, after that they are really understanding and acceptable to my cause, ive done this with two groups of people so far, I know its not 100% honest but i see it as bending the truth.

At the end of the day, im telling them what im into, as along as they except me for it then i dont mind making up a story about it how i got into it, cuz to me all that matters is that they accept me.

Ill eventually tell them the truth after years of trust and friendship development and tell them why i made up the story, but for now, this is working so im gonna keep it up.

People love to put others down & act like Mr. & Mrs. percfect, But we all know what can go on behind closed doors.

It gets hot in that closet though doesn't it?

theniteavenger said:
After they make fun of you they may go home & try it out on their wife or girlfriend or stripper or on a prostitute. People are hypocritical. You aren't hurting anyone & it's all in good fun between 2 adults

As open as I'm becoming towards women in other ways, revealing my fetish is far off in my opinion.

Honest

I'm not afraid to tell anyone about my fetish. If someone questions me, I'll tell him/her. But I won't blurt it out and brag about it. Like I said in a previous post, there's a time and place to talk about fetishes, be aware of the wrong times and places.

Very True Indeed

E-Dawg said:
I'm not afraid to tell anyone about my fetish. If someone questions me, I'll tell him/her. But I won't blurt it out and brag about it. Like I said in a previous post, there's a time and place to talk about fetishes, be aware of the wrong times and places.
Wisdom for the Ages.

I suppose if someone asked me, id tell them. But thats never happened.

I am in the closet about my tickling fetish, however, I do not hide the fact that I am kinky...I just don't embelish on that and rarely has anybody ever asked me how kinky or what kind of kinky. If I am asked I just tell them that it would involve handcuffs and a feather duster...with an eye wink...and it has never gone past that question lol

I don't refer to it as a "fetish." People that know me know that Drew likes to be tickled. Why put a an unnecessary kinky spin on it?

I hope I didn't offend you Drew by saying the "F" word. I do believe it has been referred to as a fetish in this forum before...whatever you want to call it is fine with me....just sharing a little info. :confused:

I'm still in the closet but am becoming more open. Especially recently, there isn't a girl I know or even one that I haven't met recently that I haven't at least given a test poke to. Two female friends I really believe are at least 'lers themselves if not full out ticklephiles. A conversation i've had recently that turned into tickle talk after I gave her a test poke revealed me saying that "I just think it's a lot of fun, and can be very sexy. I'm very ticklish myself and don't mind tickle fights." It was kind of left at that but I see her relatively often. If the approach is not "I'm going to tickle the daylights out of you" then I think you have a better chance at getting more tickles in and the 'lee be more receptive about it.

Have fun..

b0xr said:
I hope I didn't offend you Drew by saying the "F" word. I do believe it has been referred to as a fetish in this forum before...whatever you want to call it is fine with me....just sharing a little info. :confused:
No offense taken, good b0xr. I don't mind other people calling it a fetish. I'm just saying that when talking to other people about my obsession for tickling, I myself don't generally use the word fetish, as I believe it connotes a strictly sexual interest in it. I'm more likely to be tickled by my neighbor for instance, if I tell her I like being tickled, than by telling her I have a tickling fetish.

For me, it's been much easier to tell guy friends and bf's that I enjoy tickling than it has been telling female friends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back