• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rate Your Own Ticklishness

Sweet panic huh?

*pulls off his sock, and starts to trace circles on HDS' foot*

This is a pretty revealing thread you've got going on here LOL but I'm in my follower mode (hard to think for yourself at 3 am LOL) so here I go :)

Ears - 6
Depends alot on the tactics used..my bf licks my ears and depending on my mood that can be pretty ticklish!

Neck - 10
Whoa! Definitely a hot spot! I don't laugh hysterically, but I scrunch up my shoulders as tight as I can, but if you've already got your fingers in there it drives me CRAZY!

armpits - 9
Not really ticklish if you're tickling on top of clothes, but naked skin is unbearable!!

ribs - 8

sides - 10
And my FAVORITE spot to be tickled!! I'm always trying to do something to give a potential tickler an open invitation to tickle them (i.e. reaching on a high shelf, carrying a heavy load, "accidently" standing right where someone needs to be)

waist - a million!!
Not really my whole waist..just one spot on either side..if you squeeze or pinch it the right way WATCH OUT! The rest is probably like 8.

Belly - 8
scribbles work best on my belly instead of harder tickles..when my bf does it fast enough and goes really all over the place, the combination of the tickling and not knowing where to expect it next drives me insane!

Hips - ehh..3

Thighs - 10!
Squeezing my inner thighs is something I've recently found out tickles like crazy!

Knees - 9
Squeezing just above the knees tickles alot! Scribbling all over the rest, and any kind of tickling on the back drives me crazy!

Legs - 8
Pretty ticklish, but I don't enjoy it. It feels too itchy.

Feet - 10
VERY ticklish!! Not sure of tops, but bottoms can make me scream!!!

Toes - TEN MILLION!
w.o a doubt my most ticklish spot!! Tickling underneath or between will just about kill me! Boys, get your protective-wear if I'm not held down VERY VERY VERY well!

That's it for me :) Now all you ticklers better BEHAVE with this information!!!!

heres me :D

Ears - 4
i'll squirm around a bit

Neck - 5
:), ye

Underarms - 10
oh god yes, thrash around like mad

Ribs - 8
med - heavy laughing

Sides - 7
stroke em right n i'll squirm

Belly - 10
very, very, very sensitive
Thighs - 12
extremely, makes me feel SOOOO good being tickled there :D

Legs - 6
less so, but still ye

Knees - 9
knee caps, i'm a maniac, behind knees, i'll squirm

Feet - 15
madly ticklish

Toes - 15
same as feet

Back - 3
i'll giggle if u do it right

breasts - 6
i'll squirm and laugh:D

Everything = 10 or 11.

I can't take it at all, but holy cow does it make me horny!

I love it!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back