• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rath, Your Sacaen Serving Boy. (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) MF/M M/M M/F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
He'd been a bodyguard, a guard captain, a chief's son, and a warrior who'd saved all of Elibe. Now he stood here in nylon stockings and a frilly maid's dress. The blush on his cheeks was almost permanent these days as whenever he caught a look at himself in this outfit it was all he could do. He'd fought hard when he'd first rode against Fafnir and his steam cavalry. His arrows had plinked off the armor of the steam-powered mechs until they'd gotten close enough to engage.

He burned with embarrassment at his ignoble capture and now his humiliating attire as the mirror caught his eye. He'd been dressed in the attire of a Nohrian maid much to his chagrin and he'd be hard-pressed to admit it but at least the stockings that had been forced on him didn't get runs. He ran his fingers along the material and sputtered for a second at the sensitivity of his legs beneath the material. They were vaguely warm thanks to an enchantment weaved upon them. His legs were kept just toasty enough to feel sensitive as if they were back under one of the warm furs back on the plains of Sacae.

The downside of course being that they were quite sensitive to the touch now. He knew that was the desired effect of course and that his nostalgia was merely a by-product. He supposed that he should be glad to get even that as when Fafnir had pulled him with ropes into his machine he had expected much worse. Clamps had secured around his ankles and neck to pull them up and into compartments of the lunatic's mech while shackles had secured his wrists behind his back and proceeded to hang the rest of him from beneath the iron horse like he was a buck on its way to becoming a trophy.

---
"Oh, Raaaath! Come in here! We need you to get us soooomething!"

Rath sighed and almost longed to go back to that long and uncomfortable ride with Fafnir forcing sensors between Rath's toes and rubbing the nomad's face with his surprisingly big feet. That would be preferable to taking care of these monsters. He turned the corner and greeted Prince Alfonse and Princess Shareena who for some reason were dressed in bunny costumes. He was sure they'd explain that in some way-

"Rathie you may be wondering why we're in our Spring Attire?"

There it was, he hadn't asked but he knew it would be said. Next, they'd have a silly reason for it-

"I just thought Alfy looked so cute in it and didn't want him to be lonely! You know what happens when bunny's get lonely don't you?"

Well, that was expected, next, they'd ask him to do something-

"The only problem is that my silly sister Reena has left the ears for my outfit up atop that bookshelf! Could you get it down for us Rath?"

Okay, and of course there would be an excus-

"There's a nice ottoman we pulled up for you Rathie! You still might have to stand on your tippedy-toes! That'll stretch your nyloned soles out so niiiice and-"

---
Rath rubbed the bridge of his nose as Shareena started gushing and drooling. That was their game then, he'd climb up and they'd tickle his stretched soles while he felt around for whatever was up there. He'd fall to the ground and the pair of terrors would pounce on him and keep him laughing down there until they remembered whatever they were to do today for their "Papa" Surtr. What choice did he have? If he refused to do so then the two would simply tackle the Sacaen to the ground and stuff his stockinged toes in their mouths.

He stepped onto the ottoman gingerly and pulled his foot away when he saw Shareena already diving for it. The put upon maid who had formerly been a noble warrior stood gingerly atop the piece of furniture. They were already closing in on him as he reached up and began feeling around the top shelf of the bookcase. He expected them to start poking the stretched nylon covering his arches any moment now but he was in for a surprise. His hand brushed against something that felt like harsh iron that put a quizzical look on Rath's face.

The device clamped itself around Rath's wrist and pulled it close enough for small appendages to forcefully restrain each of the nomad's five fingers. He pulled hard at it but couldn't get his hand free, even worse it pulled back, and soon Rath was kicking his legs in the air as he was yanked right off his tip-toes. They weren't free for long though as the tickle twins were quick to seize him by an ankle each.

---
"Haha, Alfy he fell for it! Oooh, we gotcha now Rathie!"

"Reena it's not like he had a choice...we ordered him to fall for it..."

"Oh shush, Alfy. If I tell Papa Surtr you're feeling grumpy then you and he will wind up playing " piggies" all alone again and I wanna playmate!"

Rath pulled at the strange device that had his hand and tried to kick the pair of blushy bunnies off his legs simultaneously but had no luck on either front. If he could actually see the device upon the shelf he would be able to note that all his struggling was further activating it. It had rolled out a pink mat between itself and his helpless palm and as he kept pulling it inflated it and covered the strange material with sticky liquid.

"Oh sorry! Rath, I just found the bunny ears that go with my costume! It looks like they were in my pocket the whole time! I'm almost as scatterbrained as Reena!"

Rath ignored the two and continued struggling, engaging with them would only hurry along this little act of theirs to the part where-

"I don't think he can see them from up there Alfy! Here let's let him feel them!"

"Gahahaha! No! Staahahap baaha!"

Shareena took the ears right out of Alfonse's hands and stuffed the fuzzy ears right between Rath's nyloned toesies making the stoic sputter and bark out tickly pleas. Alfonse frowned at his moment having been hijacked so he reached up and plucked the bunny ears right off Shareena and used them to similar effect on the one of Rath's feet he held hostage.

---
The nomad was sputtering at the fuzzy bunny ears teasing his stockinged toesies but that turned into open and unmanly giggles when the device started simulating a tongue lapping up his palm. His free arm slapped wildly at the bookcase while cotton swabs emerged from that dastardly tickle trap that had his hands and began tending to his fingers to make it worse.

"Stahahap! It tihihihckles!" he stammered as Shareena giggled herself.

"Alfy he's telling us it tickles like we didn't know! Such a silly servant! Are all Sacaen's like you are Rath? Are they all this ticklish? My goodness, we should get more of them as servants!"

"Reena your making Rath blush, stop it. We do so appreciate you, Rath."

"Gaaahaha it tihiihckles soohoo baahahad leeheht me gohoo!"

"Awwe but Alfy! Rathums is so very cute when he's blushing from very clearly the tickle trap that we borrowed from Ms. L'Arcahel. Why I could just eat him up! *mwah* *mwahp* *smack*

Alfonse blushed himself as his loopy sister began pelting Rath's nyloned foot with her trademark wet and sloppy kisses. She keened with glee when his toes were forced straight by the tickly waves racking the howling nomad's body and began giving each of the man's long toes its own personal slobbery french kiss.

---
Alfonse sighed and clicked off the remote in his hand at having achieved its desired reaction. The small belts around Rath's smooth yet powerful thighs were in place to keep his nylon's nice and secure but could also be clicked on into a powerful massage setting with the flick of a switch. He'd remembered Miss L'Arachel showing him the power of the remote by making the dancing girl they'd recently captured howl with the flick of a switch. The pink-haired Archanean had begged for mercy but L'Arachel had said this had been requested by Mr. Navarre as a safety measure.

Alfonse had no way to know that was a lie and that in fact, Surtr was planning to give them to him and Lif for their birthday. Still, he was happy to hear the wet smacks of his sisters and happy kisses and Rath's pleasingly deep laugh.

"Huahah st-stahahap! Nohohoo huahhah!"

"Awwe but Rathie! *mwah* I luuuv smooching your toesies! *mlem* They're just so cute! *smack* I wanna gobble 'em up! *smooch* Alfy you should try!"

Alfonse paled at the suggestion and pawed uncomfortably at the bulge in the tight fabric between his legs. He idylly plucked at Rath's desperate toes while Shareena did her best to smirk at her blushing brother with a mouth full of piggies. She played a finger along inside Rath's stretched arch and enjoyed the homely snort that got out of the man blessed with such wild good looks.

"*snnnrk!* Nahahah! Stahahap! Nohoho mohoore kihihisses!"

"See Alfy? *smoooooch* He loves it! *smack* He said " No! More Kisses! *smack* *smooch* *mwah* *slurp*"

The foot that Silly-reena had under her arm at this point was dripping wet with her drool but Alfonse was blushing and trembling with the one he had so much that one might think he was afraid of being bitten.

"Hey! Stahaahp! Thihihis thing is gehehtthing tighter!"

---
He finally leaned forward and placed a chaste little peck on one of lucky, lickable Rath's toes to a cheer from his sister. He followed it up with one more to the next toe, and then another to the next one until he was soon rapid firing on the toasty digits as Rath bounced behind him. Shareena was instead going for quality with slobbery smooches to Sacaen piggies while her brother was rapid firing nibbly pecks to Nomad tootsies.

Rath was bucking at his handcuff to try and get away from the starved siblings but having absolutely no luck. Even worse Alfonse was starting to imitate his sister further by pressing a finger inside Rath's arch just like her. This had the handsome mercenary gritting his teeth and turning redder and redder before the sound of pounding at the door got Alfonse and Shareena's attention.

The siblings stopped mid-lick on their pretty footed popsicle and looked up with their best innocent expressions as Loki entered the room and waggled a finger at the pair of terrors and the exasperated servant.

"Tsk, tsk you two. My sister Thorr and I have been waiting for our tea to be served by the handsome cleaning boy for a while now. Now I come to find you two are monopolizing him and he teasing him pink-cheeked?"

---
She snapped her fingers and the device around Rath's wrist released him and he collapsed into a sweaty heap on the floor of the study. He tried to hide his blush behind his messy green hair but Loki still laughed before moving aside to let in a pair of gremlins of her own training.

"If you two are sooo in need of playmates then perhaps you'd prefer a bit more of a work-out. Giggle-Boy? Giggle-Girl? Give the nice Prince and Princess a good laugh like you gave your Papa earlier for Mama."

Clarine and Klein were quick as a flash. The pair of blondes tackled the Askr Royals to the ground and had them de-socked in seconds. Clarine's manicured nails dug in hungrily to every wrinkle on Shareena's big soles while she ugly laughed and pounded her fists on the ground while the Little Miss sat on her thighs. Klein meanwhile was like a snake, he'd quickly wrapped himself tightly around Alfonse's legs and was now pelting his soft and small soles with kisses while Alfonse whimpered for more.

Rath tried to slip away while Loki was enjoying her little monkeys tickling the devils to bits but she saw him out of the corner of her eye trying to scamper off. She waved at him before pointing at something she'd picked up. Rath's eyes widened at the realization that she'd found the remote to his leggings.

"WAIT NO-"

"Click!~"

It was suddenly like Rath's thighs were being attacked by a ring of questing fingers all searching to find the spot to best drive him mad. He fell on his back and kicked his legs to try and get the damnable things off until Loki simply strode up and placed one foot on his chest.

---
Her staff spit smoke that quickly consumed Rath and when it cleared he'd gone through an outfit change. His maid-themed kink fulfillment was gone and now he stood before Loki in a half shirt that read "RING FOR SERVICE" that pointed at his the fuzzy green happy trail that led to his navel. He blushed furiously at the realization that he was wearing nothing to cover his cock at all. In fact the only the thing Rath was now clad in was a collar, high heels and for some reason Alfonse's bunny ears.

"Poke!~," Loki said as she stuck a nail right in his exposed navel and swirled it around. He tried to step back from the woman but a lifetime of horseback riding hadn't prepared him to take a single step in high-heels and flat on his back he went. She covered her mouth as she giggled at him and while Rath mumbled under his breath he got a good look at his new heels. They were crystalline and as he held one trapped foot up to the light he could see that the sole of the shoe seemed to have some kind of ribbing to it.

"Why I do wonder what this remote does now, don't you Rath?"

Loki clicked the remote and what felt like dull points began washing in waves up and down Rath's soles in his heels. They started down at his heels and went up until they dispersed to give each of his toe-pads a poke. The archer positively melted at the feeling while Loki chuckled at how he was biting his lip.

"So now you know! Now come along, my sister has been waiting for our tea for a while now. Do I need to use that handle between your legs?"

---
Rath shakily got to his feet in his new shoes and Loki had to look away from laughing at how her new boy-toy following behind her was like a baby deer learning to walk. She had to slow down and wait for his uncertain steps to follow behind. She leaned upon a railing and looked down at a few of the other tickle servants below. She saw the long-haired Navarre teasing a pink-haired dancer that had recently been captured by Princess Caeda. He held the precocious woman's arms above her head with one hand and poked his way up and down her tight stomach and hairless armpits while she danced from foot to foot while Ogma watched.

"MIHIHISTER NAHAAVARRE STAHAHAP! IHIHIT TIHIHICKLES! I DOHOHON'T LIKE BEING TIHIHICKLED BY YOU! I WAHAHAHNA TIHIHICKLE YOOU!"

"No. You followed me even here so you should know what happens. I heard Caeda had you playing piggies for hours so you can't lie and say your not used to this-hehe HEY!"

Navarre had gotten sloppy and Phina capitalized, the dancer's quick foot had shot up and danced her bubbly toes up his thigh and the moody brunette had let her free. That was a mistake as she'd pounced on him like a predator. The rapacious little dancer took Nav-y out at the knees and soon had him flat on his back. She used her talented legs to trap his ankles between her calf and thigh and used her painted nails to begin tapping on his sole.

"Aww, Mr. Navarre you always get me what I want!"

Ogma took a similar pose to sink his fingers into Navarre's poor pits as Rath turned the corner shivering. Was that to be him?

---
A new level of fear overtook him at seeing Thorr however. The woman frowned at him before kicking her shoes up and putting her bare feet up on the table.

"Your late, sister."

"Do forgive me, sister. I had to go find our lovely serving boy and tear him away from the little tickle demons of Surtr's."

"Hmph, you lost your pair of little monkeys. Shame that Giggle-Boy's face felt nice under my feet. You sent away his father away yes?"

"Ah yes, King Surtr wanted to see if he could treat with Eitri."

"Hmmph, he's probably wrapped up in all kinds of devious tricks at the moment then. Serving boy? I would like some tea!"

Rath blushed furiously as he fumbled with the teapot on the table. It was still so hard for him to walk in these heels that Loki had forced on him. The feeling of nails skittering up his thigh made him yelp and spill tea on the table cloth. He looked over to see Loki blowing him a kiss before Thorr squeezed his other thigh roughly.

"I'm thirsty servant. Pour me a drink or I'll make you fill a cup a different way."

She ran a finger along the underside of his erect cock and the formerly stoic nomad bit his lip quite cutely and understood right away that he had better pour some tea for the lady. He took a few more shaky steps with the teapot in his hands but got to pouring the hot brown liquid for the general all the same. It was going swimmingly until he heard a click and suddenly his poor soles were being violated by little tickly points. They poked his arches and went out in waves from there. Rath whooped in laughter and tea went everywhere, including spilling onto Thorr's massive feet. She scowled at the warm liquid and Rath tried to turn and run but she was quick. She wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him back into her lap before seizing his wrists with one hand and pinning them to the sofa beside her.

---
The Sacaen was now trapped helplessly stretched over the woman's knees with his bare stomach completely at her mercy and his heeled feet kicking helplessly as they were draped over the armrest. Thorr dug her fingers into his armpit and Rath bucked like an animal.

"DAHAHAHAMMIT NO!"

"You're too clumsy to work as a servant. Entertainment better suits you and I know I love nothing more than to see men redfaced and out of breath after a good tickle punishment."

She pinched the sensitive green hairs inside his hollow and scratched roughly as he laughed his head off and tried to apologize.

"I'M SAHAHAHRY! IT'S THE SHOOHOOES!"

"You will refer to me as Your Lady, giggle slut."

Thorr punctuated that demand by biting Rath's neck roughly and enjoying the gasp the warrior made at that. When he was panting however she raked her nails up and down his armpit once again as he tried to roll away from her. She brought her knee up and brought him right back to her before scraping her fingers up and down his neck as punishment for trying to get away.

---
"Sister?"

"GAHAHA!"

"Yes Thorr, my dear?"

"NAHAHT THE NEHEHCK!"

"Your boy doesn't seem to quite like those shoes you got him."

"OOHO NOHOO NAHAHT THE PIHIHTS!"

"Oh dear, well let me get them off him then."

"AHHAHA NOOHOO! LEHEAVE MY SHOHOES ALOHOHNE!"

"No, no, dearie. If you don't like them then let's allow your dogs to breathe."

"NAHAHAT THE EEAHRS!"

"Once more tickle pet. It's Your Lady."

Loki slipped the heels off Rath's willowy 13's and enjoyed the shy way the long toes curled in fear at the air. She put her finger to his heel and scratched it lightly before reveling in the panicked the plains walkers feet waved back and forth in distress. Thorr hardly even noticed as at the moment her teeth were chewing upon the handsome mercenaries' earlobe like it was a tasty treat. It was a bit salty but his gasps and the way his cock rubbed against her thigh were the real desserts.

---
She trapped his poor penis between her knee and thigh to prevent the young hero from making any more messes. Although as she put a finger to her chin and tapped it there in thought, she had to admit she quite liked it there. She teased down Rath's stomach before jamming a thumb into his navel and swirling it around as the man moaned through his laughter.

"M-Mh-My LAHAHDY! NOHOOT THEHERRE" he howled but she rolled her eyes and gave his nipples a tweak.

"Not there, not here, not anywhere hmm? Where am I supposed to touch you?"

"NOHOHOWHEERE JUHUHST LEHEHT ME GOHOHOO!"

"Ahh, you thought you could trick me? No, I think you'll be staying right here for a good while. It's just where I like you, after all, It's a perfect fit."

Thorr slid her finger along the head of his cock and Rath moaned through his giggles. Wait a second she thought.

"Hmm? Why are you still giggling?"

"Oh! That would be me, dear sister! I brought a special treat for our handsome helper today."

Thorr leaned over and saw her sister with two stalks of long grass between her fingers which she was stroking up and down his desperate soles. The man's toes wiggled furiously as his feet tries to flee but no matter where they went Loki was quick to follow and give Rath the sensation of grass beneath his feet he'd thought he wanted back.

"We brought these in from your homeland my pretty-headed little serving boy. Authentic Sacaen Plain's grass. Must be bringing up all kinds of memories for you. With a face like yours, I can imagine you spent plenty of time with your feet in it and two lovely ladies tending to you."

"Hmmm, sister do you have more?"

"Oh, of course, Thorr dearie. There's a little bit behind your seat."

"Ha, your tricks know no end do they?"

"Why, whatever do you mean?"

---
Thorr reached up and brought down her own stalk of Sacaen grass that made Rath swallow hard. Loki had been right, the feeling of the grass on his sole had brought up memories of his youth and how his father would warn him to wear his mocassins lest he finds out what the plains of Sacae do to welcome tenderfoots. He'd run out one day with his little feet ready and Chief Dayan had watched his young giggle for a solid minute before pulling him out and asking if he'd learned anything.

Those wholesome memories vanished as Thorr swirled a piece of grass along the tip of his cock and forced him red under her. That combined with Loki twirling her twin stalks beneath his big toes had the Plains Archer recalling things he didn't want to at all. He'd had to do things to survive after being exiled from the Kutolah and one of them was to find a way into Araphen. The walled city had denied passage to Sacaen's for years but allowed him entrance under the title of Indentured Servant. He'd had to work as one for two years and it hadn't been that bad until his final few months.

His contract had been purchased by a well to do noblewoman who had quite the reputation for being a fan of Sacaen men. She'd purchased his contract for a great sum and had promised that he only needed to make it through half his actual remaining time as a servant and she would free him. However at any time during that, he could sign away his freedom to her and stay as her servant for life.

He'd agreed to the terms but had regretted it. The woman forbade him to wear shoes and used any excuse she could come up with to draw him close and tickle him. He'd reach to retrieve something and the bullish woman would chop block him so that he'd tumble into her lap before proceeding to tease his green-furred pits and promise him things while he writhed and laughed. She'd demanded he dusted the whole home while she assigned one of her own Sacaen Boy-Toy's (A young Bernese half-breed named Rutger) to follow him about and dust him down as well. He'd especially been horrified to find her trophy room where she'd had replicas made of all of her conquests feet to mount upon her wall.

---
Those memories surfaced unbidden as the sisters teased his cock and feet and he thanked Father Sky himself that the horrible horny woman had never gotten Sacaen Grass or he probably would have been stuck dusting his own tootsies on that wall even now.

"Oh, we could still do that for you handsome. In fact, dusting is going to be a job you'll get quite acquainted with."

"What?! Hohow did you?"

"Oh please, thanks to the magic of Surtr we draw our power from laughter, and with the number of Heroes we've dragged here for that, we can do all kinds of things. Seeing inside your head is something rather minor actually. Loki, sister stand aside for a second."

"Oh poo, I was having such fun."

"It'll just be a second sister."

Thorr gave a wink before she snapped her fingers. Rath writhed for a second before he felt it. Strong fingers pinched each of his ten toes and began waggling them back and forth in alternating directions against his will.

"NOHOOO! MY LAHAHADY NOHOHOT THE TWHIIHIDDLES!"

That had been a word he hadn't been happy to learn. After an unsatisfactory mopping of the ballroom floor, he'd been forced to scrub it from top to bottom with a toothbrush on his hands and knee. Knee singular because the Lady Necomi had sat her sizeable rump on his back and bent one of her favorite new boy's back and forth while chanting "Twiddle time, twiddle time, bad little men get twiddle time" over and over. By the end, she'd had him singing along and he'd almost signed away his soles right there.

---
"Oooh, Thorr did you hear that? Now that sounds fun!"

"NOHOO! NAHAHAT THAHAT!"

"Hmm? Oh sister you do love your teasing and babytalk don't you."

"Oh hush, you like it too Ms. Bigfoot. Let the boy cum and lets all sing-along."

"AHAHA YEHEHES! YEHEES PLEEHEEASE BY MOTHER SKHYHY LET ME CUHUHM!"

"Only if you sing with my sister and me my handsome serving boy."

Thorr loosened her leg lock on Rath's cock just enough to allow a little dribble out of Rath and he began nodding so furiously that both women chuckled. Thorr rubbed his stomach as she loosened the hold and let the man explosively cum on her thigh while doing so. She ceased her magical toe attention and lightly scritched his stomach to make him giggle while she let his arms down. Rath was so absolutely exhausted he just them flop down. He was not however expecting for Loki to wiggle her nose and his embarrassingly dumb bun-bun ears to come to life. They are grew and grew until they were long enough to wrap around his wrists and pull them behind his head. They wrapped them there until Rath's head was resting on a comfy pillow that kept his arms trapped. Thorr trailed a pair of fingers up his belly shirt and caressed his Adam's apple to get his attention.

---
"Do I need to ring that bell in your tum like this says or are you ready to sing darling?"

"Do-rei-me-fa-so-la-DE-DA~" Loki sang as both looked at her quizzically.

"Warm-up exercises dearies." Her finger glowed with malicious purple light as she tapped it to Rath's high arch and it all began.

"Twiddle time~, Twiddle time~, bad little men get Twiddle time!~" Loki sang happily as she watched Rath's toes be magically wiggled back and forth furiously. She licked her lips and began chasing them with hungry kisses as Rath's still sore cock fought itself back up to a standing position.

"Twiddle time~, Twiddle time~, bad little men get Twiddle time!~" Thorr chanted along as she ran her fingers up and down Rath's chest. She frowned at feeling her serving boy's prominent ribs and tight stomach, she preferred her men to have a bit of paunch she could lead them by. She'd fix that herself she thought as she slipped a pair of fingers to play beneath his nipples. She'd start her new serving boy on a steady diet of cakes and sweet until her stoic new beau had some good love handles she could pinch and bite.

---
Rath was red with embarrassment, crimson with shame, and scarlet with lust all at the same time so that combined with his green hair it all looked rather festive. He could barely breath but he saw from the threatening look that Thorr was giving him and how gentle she was being with his nipples at the moment that he had better try and sing anyway.

"TWIHIHIHAHAHA TWIHIGAHAHA!~ TWIHIHIDDLE TIHIHIME AHAHAHA! TWIIHEEIDDLE TIHIME TWIHIHDDLE TIHIHME EHAHAHAH!~ TWIHIHIHDDLE TIHIHIME!~ ALL THE BAAHAHD LIHIHITLE MEHEHEN GET TWIHIHIDDLE TIHIHME!"

The twin sisters united in sadism both let out uncharacteristic squeals of girlish glee that made Rath utterly terrified. Loki pounced atop him and snuggled herself into the space between him and the love seat while Thorr fastened herself to his other side. Despite him being almost certain that bubbles were coming out of his ears due to how hard his thoughts were being scrubbed. Rath was acutely aware of how the two sisters now both had their sizeable bosoms pressed up into his own chest.

Any boob thoughts were pushed out of his head when Loki and Thorr started raking their fingers up and down his helpless pits while he shook. They both chanted that same damn song while he shook and begged hysterically as all thoughts of Father Sky and Mother Eart were replaced in his head by dreams of his new pair of Mama's dragging him away for mo

---
"Twiddle time~, Twiddle time~, bad little men get Twiddle time!~ heehee~" they sang together in the kind of harmony that only two sisters could accomplish. Rath hadn't caught the giggle at the end but it was due to the way the two bigfooted vixens had rested their soles upon his ankles. At first glance, it looked like they were just trying to pin down his ankles. In reality, though the evil pair were enjoying the feeling of Rath's magically bothered toes playing along their big soft soles when they were bent back. They waves their fingers and suddenly rather than being twiddled wildly Rath was lovingly footsie-ing his mistresses from beneath. Still laughing his head off of course due to how to him it felt like thick calloused fingers were working each of his toes independent of him.

"Sing along Servant-boy!" they both insisted and the helpless horseman attempted to oblige.

"TWHAHAHAH-TEHEEHWWAHA! FAHAAHATHER SKAHAHAY! TWWIHIHDDLE TIHIHIHEEEHEEHO-TIHHIHME! TWIHIHDDLE TIHIHIME GAHAHA! BAHAHAD LIHIHIHITTL-AHH! NAHAAHAT THERE! BAHAHD LIHIHITTLE MEHEHEN GEEHEHEHT TWIHIHDDLE BAHAHAHA MAHAHAMA! TIHIHME!"

The two reassuring ruffled the humiliated and debased man's hair before each kissing him on the cheek. He flushed redder and redder still when they both started nipping at his ear while still raking their nails up and down his pits and sides. The two sadists purred happily into his ears at their forced footsies from their Sacaen suckboy. A pair of tongues slipped into Rath's ears just as he blew his load again all over himself.

---
Loki and Thorr chortled together and began trailing fingers through the new snowfall that dusted Rath's sparse green chest hair. The Nomad twitched and whimpered beneath them but more than anything was thankful to Mama Thorr for the reprieve-No! Mother Sky? Was that it? Rath's head pounded as he tried to remember the basic tenets of his belief while his Mistresses tended to him.

More memories surged up in his head of that horrid Lady Nicomi and his time under her thumb. When it was him who was selected to warm her bed at night she would spend the whole time pelting him with kisses and keeping him trapped with her. Despite the woman's considerable bulk, she had been very skilled at keeping him there. He'd usually end up giving in to exhaustion eventually at which point she'd just cuddle him and shove a thumb into his navel to keep him-NO!

"Ahhhh! Why did you hear that sister?"

"Ooh does our boy-toy have a sensitive navel?"

The twin tickle monsters both slid their thumbs along Rath's hips and puckered his navel between them. Rath keened pitiably as they both stuffed their thumbs into his poor divot but when they both added pressure he relaxed just as he had when Lady Nicomi would do it. Loki and Thorr both cooed as it felt like every ounce of fight streamed right out the cold nomad's ears. They caressed his pecs and now put more attention to the fun at foot.

---
The spell on Rath's toes was released and the pair proceeded to place their feet differently. One foot was kept right in range of Rath's feet and he got the strong feeling that if his big toes stopped tracing random shapes in his Mistresses soles then he'd be in for it. However, the two women began using their other foot to trace along Rath's muscled calf. The man would occasionally giggle but in truth was enjoying it greatly, soon he and his Mistresses breathes grew closer and together until all three were breathing perfect sync. Rath's eyes fluttered each time his owners stopped to breath deeply of his scent and tickled the hairs in his arms ever so slightly with their exhales.

All three were in danger of drifting off to sleep when a knock was heard at the door. Loki and Thorr practically growled in annoyance as Laegjarn and her pet Morgan stepped into the room. The princess wearing a stern look on her countenance spoke in a haughty tone.

---
"I have been waiting an hour for this serving boy to come and clean my chambers. You two have been warned about hogging the help. I asked my sister for a few of her toys to help teach you a lesson."

Laegjarn stepped to the side and in strode Camilla, Altena, Minerva, Cherche, and Jill. Each wyvern rider was carrying a different tool that made it very clear what their intention was. Camilla had a pair of stocks upon which had been written "Bigfoot jail", Altena a lance bearing a stiff Hawkfeather, Minerva smirked as coiled a length of rope along her bicep, Cherche wore a disarming smile and twirled a pair of handcuffs on her finger and finally Jill the newest of Muspel's toys simply licked her lips and wiggled her fingers greedily. Laegjarn herself stepped forward and pushed her loyal Morgan forwards as well.

"Quite a few people here are tired of your abusing your power. This lesson is long overdue in my opinion."

Loki and Thorr sat up from their poor footsie boy and looked at each other before breaking into giggles. They both snapped their fingers and a roll of black fabric surged from beneath the bed. Laegjarn and her bigfooted revenge squad yelped as it swept around them quickly. In seconds it was done, and the scene had drastically changed. The women had been turned upside down by the sisters wrath and wrapped up tight by the legs. Each of them were upon their backs on the ground and unable to move at all as they lay in pools of their various shades of red hair completely mummified in fabric from their ankles to necks. They all barked indignantly into pieces of tape slapped over their lips with cartoonish lips drawn on. All of their large upturned feet were presented as a bouquet and shoved into the face of the trapped Morgan.

The diminutive mage struggled in the various pairs of strong thighs that had him trapped but his wrists were secured by the very pair of stocks that had been dubbed the "Bigfoot Jail" unlike the ladies however his mouth was free which is why Thorr grabbed him by his short hair and then proceeded to force his face into the meaty soles of Princess Laegjarn.

---
"Eat up little one! Your not going anywhere until you've licked and bitten each and every inch, wrinkle, and crevice of each of these lucky ladies tootsies."

Morgan tried to protest but Loki began trailing a finger up his helpless armpit and making him snicker and snort into the chunky gag of Laegjarn's sole. The princess laughed along just as unwillingly while Loki teased him.

"Oooh, I'm so glad we placed that curse on you to keep you this height forever. It's the peak of cuteness how we can just you in our pocket! Spin him, sister!"

Morgan went for a trip to be forced to dine on each of the wyvern riders' salty soles which he started to with gusto due to lack of other options. While Rath pitied him he wanted to escape first and foremost and as such he began trying to crawl away from his captors and through the door that the ill-fated revenge squad had left open. He was just about out the door when the fabric caught him by the ankle at Loki and Thorr's behest.

Rath was wrapped up quickly without any fight and the dust settled he was shaped like a Hershey's kiss. Inside his prison, he was on his back with his legs in the air and his wrists handcuffed behind his thighs to form a pyramid. Sticking out of the top of his prison were his size 13 feet utterly helpless, his big toes had even been tied together for an extra layer of humiliation. He was left to stew in this situation as the sisters discovered that making Morgan snort while he was chewing on Jill's arch made the woman howl into her gag.

---
The wicked Jotun were so enraptured with duplicating that cute scene on each of their victims by pinching Morgan's pits that they didn't notice the pair of mechanical hands dragging the pile that held Rath away at all. The Sacaen whimpered at the feeling of movement but then bit his lip to remind himself that he was a warrior. He might not have been quite do proud had he known that he was back in the clutches of Fafnir. The diminutive royal had been looking for an excuse to tease Rath all day and now that Loki and Thorr had found new toys this was his chance.

"Ha! Welcome back my proud plainswalker. Did these feet of yours miss me?"

Fafnir scribbled a finger along Rath's willowy arch as the nomad bucked in his bag. The way the King paid particularly close attention to one little wrinkle on his right foot had him weak in his knees. He forced an index finger between Rath's toes and idly twirled it as he pinched that wrinkle and chuckled himself.

"I heard your little song in there, Sacaen. Why don't you give me a round of that?"

"Neheheh dahahammit! Nohohoo! I stihill haahahve my prihihide! My tohohngue is freehee!"

"Is it? Because we've developed something for that in Nidval. Allow me to show you!"

Fafnir's hands withdrew from their teasing of Rath's stompers and the archer was left in fear for a second. Suddenly, he heard a ripping in the fabric of his bag, and a bit of light peeked in between Rath's legs. He saw Fafnir's hand toss something into the bag and withdraw which only increased the trapped man's anxiety. He suddenly felt something crawling up his side and couldn't help but chuckle at the feeling. That stopped when he got a look at it, however. It was a red ball seemingly mounted on six little metallic legs and it was crawling right towards Rath's mouth.

---
The bag shook with Rath's desperate wiggling as the little thing got closer until it was pushing itself against his tightly closed lips needily. It wanted between them but Rath wasn't about to indulge it willingly. He felt Fafnir's fingers return to his feet however and begin scrabbling up his long sword. He snorted most unbecomingly as summited the balls of his feet and entered the forest of his toes. Rath's eyes got wide as those stems were scratched and scritched until finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

"BAHAHA! STAHA-Hrhggmmph?!"

The walking ball jammed itself into Rath's mouth and its little legs quickly secured themselves around his chin. He shook his head to try and dislodge it but it was stuck fast. The Sacaen sellsword could only let out wet "Mmmrgph"s as Fafnir laughed. Rath couldn't see it but he had his own version of Loki's remote from earlier and when he clicked it the gag between Rath's teeth lit up to his confusion.

He tried to let out an exasperated "Hmmbrph" but instead, the gag spoke for him and in his own voice.

"Yay! My master has gotten his toy to work!"

Rath grunted angrily at this but the gag deprived him of that noise and instead chose to say.

"Masteeeeer, my body is so soft please play with it!"

"Ahhh such a good toy! I'd love to play with you!"

---
Fafnir clicked another switch and his mechanical arms from earlier deployed again. They opened up into 22 separate appendages and approached Rath's helpless tootsies. 10 clamps opened up and seized 10 toes while 10 small water cannons opened fire on the helpless stems of those poor little nomad toes. On top of all of that, a pair of slightly larger water cannons began working their way up and down Rath's helpless soles. His eyes crossed in ticklish agony but instead, the gag chose for him say-

"Ahhhh, Master! How did you know your poor Sacaen Suckboy had dirty peets? I love how my kind and loving master is power cleaning my dirty peds!"

Rath shook his head side to side to try and get his voice back but the device even had an answer for that.

"Master I'm shaking my head because I want you to never stop! I'm such a silly ticklish horsemen that I got captured! Your right to take away my feetsie privilege's! I just let them get all dirty before you caught me! Put me and my ticklish 13's up on a wall somewhere so that you can tickle me whenever you want Great King Fafnir!"

Rath's head was spinning from how sweetly, hypnotic that voice was to him. He was so dazed at how his grunts were turned into pleas for more and yet more that he didn't notice Fafnir slip his barefoot into the hole in the bag he'd cut earlier until the man started scritching his toes along Rath's defenseless green-fuzzed asshole.

"Mmmmhgf"
"Yes! Master knew my needy hole wanted tickles too! He's the best!"
*Dammit! Stop! I am not your sex toy! I hate being tickled!*

Rath's grunts, false voice, and inner thoughts all happened simultaneously and the cacophony in his poor head was impossible to follow. When Fafnir's mechanical arms pulled away with the water and started applying pumice stones to Rath's soaked soles he had an even harder time following his own thoughts.

---
"Gmmmphmffm!"
"Master is going to scrub away every icky bit of those plains from my feetsies! Yay! I want to be his handsome barefoot serving boy bringing him a tray of feathers and forks to use on my toes! They're his forever!"
*Dammit he's going to scrub my brain away at this rate! I don't want to be a handsome barefoot serving boy brininging him-NO!*

Fafnir knelt down and slipped a hand into the bag now as well. He began scratching roughly behind Rath's knees as the tribal's resistance was worn away more and more. He gave Rath's ticklish ass a slap and cackled at how the man's whole body jumped.

"Fhhhhrmm! Ghmmmphhrm!"
"Owie! Master's right to punish my tickly bottom but it hurts when hands as strong as his spank me! I sure hope he doesn't bite all those sensitive areas I have down there!"
*I am not a child! I am a warrior of the Kutolah Tribe! The son of Chieftain Dayan! The Silver Wol-I sure hope he doesn't bite all those sensitive areas I have down there! NO!*

Fafnir's mechanism's at Rath's soles let out a loud click and suddenly fluffy rollers were going up and down the man's soles slowly, wicking away the collected water and the dead skin removed by the pummeling pumice's. The skin revealed in their wake was fresh, pale, and most importantly sensitive.

"Knmmfm!? Fmmpthm!"
"Master has made my feet so pretty now! What's he gonna do next? Oooh, they're so sensitive that Master's breath alone on them would probably make me loopy with tickles! DO IT!"
*I'll kill him for this! I am a proud warrior of Sac-Oooh, they're so sensitive that Master's breath alone on them would probably make me loopy with tickles! DO IT! No! Stop!*

---
Fafnir ripped open the hole in the bag now and slipped his whole body in. He pried open Rath's legs and leered down at the sweaty prince. He licked his lips and used his hand to guide his cock right into the green fielded hole he'd been playing footsie with earlier. Rath gasped at his entrance but broke right back down into ticklish laughter as Fafnir started biting on him on the neck while fucking him in the ass.

"GHHHMMN! Nhrrmmph!"
"Ahhhh Master's mounting me like the dirty little horseman I am! Do it, Master! Fuck me! Tickle me! Destroy me! I belong to you!"
*GET OFF! GET OFF! I-Ahhhh Master's mounting me like the dirty little horseman I am! Do it, Master! Fuck me! Tickle me! Destroy me! I belong to you! Those aren't my thoughts!*

Rath came like a faucet and sprayed both his and Fafnir's chests. Without missing a beat though the mad king's finger began dancing along the hot seed on Rath's skin and massaging it into his skin. His mechanical arms up above copied this and squirted hot massage oil into Rath's soles to allow rubberized mechanical fingers to start massaging it into the skin up there as well.

"Ppphhm! Krrmmp! Sthmmmf!"
"DON'T STOP MASTER! Break open my brain and tickle what you find even harder! I'm yours forever and ever to do with as you want! Let me drag my own people and allies back to by the ankles for you to tickle as well!"
*NO! I A-DON'T STOP MASTER! Break open my brain and tickle what you find even harder! I'm yours forever and ever to do with as you want! Let me drag my own people and allies back to by the ankles for you to tickle as well!*

The mechanical fingers came away from Rath's feet after they were a warm and inviting rosy red that denoted their increased sensitivity. Rath was quivering from both the cock in his ass and fear as if he could sense the pair of slick raven feathers descending towards them. They touched down on his soles and Rath shrieked into his gag in white-hot ticklish madness.

"Yhhhhem! Mpphteer imph bhhmrm!
"YES! MASTER IS THE BEST!"
*YES! MASTER IS THE BEST*

All of Rath's dialogue synced up as his eyes rolled up into his head and he lost consciousness just as Fafnir's own dragon came inside him.

---
Loki and Thorr couldn't stop arguing. The two were looking for their favorite serving boy who'd been stolen right out from under their noses. They'd gotten distracted with rewarding Giggle-Boy and Girl for their good job and lost a whole other hour on tickling the two's ears. When they'd heard their proud serving boy moaning they were positively giddy with the sight before them.

Clad in only a pair of tight pantyhose and another belly shirt, Rath was a different man than when they'd left him. His face was covered in lipstick marks that left a trail up and down his back and legs. That's what Thorr noticed, Loki's eyes however went straight to the grass stuffed inside his leggings and how he giggled with each step. Both were so entranced with the way the cloudy-eyed Sacaen was kissing and worshipping Fafnir's erect cock though that they failed to notice the mechanical arms above them.

The two general's wrists were seized and dragged above them to render them helpless. Rath giggled while Fafnir played a strand of grass beneath his with one hair while working his remote with the other.

"Now ladies, let's get you nice and squeaky clean"

The water cannons began spraying in the sister's defenseless armpits while Rath giggled his last few brain cells away for what he considered the best master in the whole wide world.

Wow! This id your best one in a long time! Super hot characters and premise. Loved the tickling heels!Very creative.

I had to familiarize myself a bit with the setting and characters, but this is VERY hot.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back