• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven... I think that says it all.

Umojar

TMF Master
This was a request from coldeyes2. Not sure if this is what he had in mind, but I sure did. It seems like a right of passage for tk artists to draw Raven at least once, so I figure I'd give it a shot. Plus she's a hottie(even her voice actor is hot as hell), so why not? Anyway, her and Starfire. I'll let your imagination decide what the scenario is.

Attachments

• raven & starfire copy.jpg
    raven & starfire copy.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 2,835
* Dumps pencils and inks *

Aw... key. I'm out.

;)

all hail umojar !!!!! the god of tickle art.

p.s. i no this aint a request thread but could you please please please do a pic of Tsunade form naruto. will give head (thts a jk.................or is it)

all hail umojar !!!!! the god of tickle art.

p.s. i no this aint a request thread but could you please please please do a pic of Tsunade form naruto. will give head (thts a jk.................or is it)

LMAO!!!

*ahem* Well, first off thanks. 2nd I'm not taking anymore requests at the moment. Only commissions. If you want the details for that, pm me, but I can already tell you that I don't accept orals as currency. XD

Yummy, looks like Star lost a bet! ;) Heavy TT fan myself, so I can tell you, looks good!

......though I can't see a guy not taking an oral as currancy...o_O :D Kidding, kidding!

To quote an announcer from the movie Dodge ball Umojar:

"That's rad."

TKLVR18- Or maybe she won the bet? o_O
Unfortunately, orals can't pay for gas, so I can't accept that anymo-- er... ever...

Kal, I dunno what's going on in your head there, but I'm not gonna ask.

Abadon XXX- Thanks. I guess I must've missed that part...

Sailor Snapper, that's what I was goin for, y gracias.

TKLVR18- Or maybe she won the bet? o_O
Unfortunately, orals can't pay for gas, so I can't accept that anymo-- er... ever...
;)

That reminds me of a post-apocalypse joke...

Kal, I dunno what's going on in your head there, but I'm not gonna ask.
Good.
Or bad.
Whatever.

As long as ppl bump good pics, it is good.
For you. For me. For everybody.

* BUMP * * BUMP * * BUMP *

Does even the K-man know what goes on in his head? I do not know for sure.

Umojar, you never cease to produce amazing things. Glad this one is that you share your talents with us. :happy:

Partyboy, a commission of Umojar is well worth your money. Trust this one; he recently placed one and was anything but disappointed. ;)

Sweet merciful, if I wasn't already a fan of your art, that would have done it. You can capture the art style of so many different genre's it never ceases to amaze me. And the coloring gets better every time - what do you use to do all of this X_x? Methinks I may think of a commission in the near future.

Very nice pic of that type of situation and the angle is good too. This pic reminds me of your KOF pic of Kula and Lena except this pic is more of a front view than a side view.

Last edited:
I'm sorry most other previous Raven drawers...but this pic puts all of you to shame! :p

Umojar that was an absolutely amazing pic!!! The detail was freakin perfect. I bet once Kimiko sees it, she'll shower you with extreme praise. :)

If she does, that is. I haven't seen her around for weeks.

Veemononnet- What I use to make my art is a closely guarded secret...:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

I joke. But it's just photoshop. And if you do decide on a commission, let me know. I won't dissappoint.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back