• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven or Etna?

chilled_bones

TMF Master
Hey, so I've bee searching for pictures of Raven (Teen Titans) and Etna (Disgaea) barefoot for some time now. The problem is that I can't find any official pics, just tons of fanart.

Now I know that Raven was never barefoot in the cartoon, but there was a comic spanning 55 volumes that had a relatively different plot; since all of the other Titans are shown barefoot at least once, I can't see how Raven wasn't.

As for Etna, I know she wasn't barefoot in the anime, and all of the official art I've seen tends to cut off just before they show her feet (very annoying!)

So if anyone has non-fanart pics of either of these characters barefoot, I'd appreciate it if you could finally end the search! Thanks :]

Well...
SCAMWICH pics are unofficial. and rather good too.

you want me to load some of those? (They're of Etna.)

@Jevil- Actually, I've got them already! The Scamwich pics are awesome, but to me its just not the same if it's not official. But thanks anyway!

@Sammi-chan- Psh... that totally didn't count! I mean, it wasn't much more than a little blob. I'm still hoping that the comics had something better (even though that got canceled too... wasn't the series popular??) ;]

Thanks for the help so far!

here is one i have not tickling though. sry.

Attachments

• EtnaSleep.jpg
    EtnaSleep.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 167
Ok, so I recently got my hands on a ton of the Teen Titans comics... and pretty much everyone is seen barefoot at least once... except Raven :p

Issue 54 actually has all of the other female heroines competing in a barefoot race, while Raven just sits back and meditates! How unfair! lol

Still, I don't have the whole series yet, so its possible the remaining issues could have something.

I don't suppose anyone has any barefoot picks of the adult Raven either?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back